difficult, painful, but it is the way to do it !!!!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

difficult, painful, but it is the way to do it !!!!!!

realdolphin

Starter
Reaction score
Most fans don´t understand why this is happening but believe me it´s the only way to finally put together a winning franchise again. the dolphins have been a mediocre team since the late 80´s with some flashes of brilliance nothing more, nothing consistent year after year.
the only way to rebuild a team is by getting rid of the mediocre culture and keep players that really want to work hard and believe in the process, players that can adapt to whatever needs to be done, that don´t cry or complain, guys that try and let the coaches decide the best position or plays for them.

Brian Flores knows exactly what kind of team he wants, what kind of defense and offense, has full support from Grier and both are putting together a clear plan that i have not seen since Coach Shula.

they will draft their own players that can fit the system, young hungry players, they´ll stay away as much as they can from FA´s and prima donnas, they will only sign FAs that are very much needed and have the right mentality. REMEMBER THE NO NAME DEFENSE ???? that´s the concept, a group of no names that play together hard and are one.

Jesse Davis has the right mentality so is Josh Rosen, no complains they just work.

Mincah Fitzpatrick moans, complains ....alright you have permission to seek a trade that suits us and has the right reward for the fins, if you can find it you are gone, if not then stay and work without complaining or moaning. you get paid a lot of money we need the best in you, we don´t need your ego. I love it !!!! I don´t care if we loose by 40 points it´s meaningless right now, we are building from point zero.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, however as we've already seen with Clowney - good players likely wont want to go to a team thats rebuilding. If we don't hit the draft out of the ballpark, and get a bunch of quality starters, we may end up with having to overpay average veterans, which has been part of the problem.

I don't disagree with the sentiment, however as we've already seen with Clowney - good players likely wont want to go to a team thats rebuilding. If we don't hit the draft out of the ballpark, and get a bunch of quality starters, we may end up with having to overpay average veterans, which has been part of the problem.

I truly think that´s not going to happen again, did you see how lammons, Wiltz and Jenkins played today?? they are no names and played at the same level or better than Mincah Fitzpatrick. that´s the way to do it.

I'm okay with the rebuilding but like most the way we are losing stings and up next are the Cowboys in Dallas.

Improve quickly and try compete or it will be ugly.

Disagree about players not wanting to come. Do the rebuild properly players will want to be a part of that.

Making your team the worst in the history of the NFL is not the way to do it. Jettisoning older veterans with bad contracts is the way to do it. Jettisoning young players on rookie deals is not.

getting two first rounds and a second for a rookie with upside but not the best now at his position was a mamooth steal, for a rebuilding team that is too good to pass, you could potentially draft two players of his caliber in the 1st rd and make them the LT and RT of the future. Miami is not shopping Mincah nor Drake they are the ones that want it, if they seek something appealing miami will listen, obviously miami will ask for the same asking price as the TUNSIL trade for Mincah which would be insane. four first rounds and 2 second rds can change a franchise in one year. the Rosen deal was another steal giving a late second rounder for a player that the cards moved up in the first to get is astonishing. every analyst in football raved miami´s deals. there is nothing to complain.

remember the jimmy johnson cowboys? a great draft did it.

I have never seen teams "Tanking" this way... No one wants to get humiliated like that. This is complete total destruction and humiliation.

I think Clowney wanted to go be with his buddy up in Seattle. He had his mind made up before the Miami talks so I don't know that it had anything to do with us rebuilding. Having said that, I'm sure some players might not want to come here just like some players might not want to go to certain places.

Most fans don´t understand why this is happening but believe me it´s the only way to finally put together a winning franchise again. the dolphins have been a mediocre team since the late 80´s with some flashes of brilliance nothing more, nothing consistent year after year.
the only way to rebuild a team is by getting rid of the mediocre culture and keep players that really want to work hard and believe in the process, players that can adapt to whatever needs to be done, that don´t cry or complain, guys that try and let the coaches decide the best position or plays for them.

Brian Flores knows exactly what kind of team he wants, what kind of defense and offense, has full support from Grier and both are putting together a clear plan that i have not seen since Coach Shula.

they will draft their own players that can fit the system, young hungry players, they´ll stay away as much as they can from FA´s and prima donnas, they will only sign FAs that are very much needed and have the right mentality. REMEMBER THE NO NAME DEFENSE ???? that´s the concept, a group of no names that play together hard and are one.

Jesse Davis has the right mentality so is Josh Rosen, no complains they just work.

Mincah Fitzpatrick moans, complains ....alright you have permission to seek a trade that suits us and has the right reward for the fins, if you can find it you are gone, if not then stay and work without complaining or moaning. you get paid a lot of money we need the best in you, we don´t need your ego. I love it !!!! I don´t care if we loose by 40 points it´s meaningless right now, we are building from point zero.

Flores is totally unimpressive...don't want him here
Time for Greir to go

:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:

The way I see it if Minkah gone and maybe Drake also I see one clear cut starter on the entire team
We may give up as many as 5
So I am being told this is the way to do it?
in the next 2 drafts we are supposed to find starters for everone of those spots and ...BOOM SB bound!
Sounds like an idiotic plan to me

Back
Top Bottom