Dilema for inebacker needy Miam: Reggie Ragland vs Jaylon Smith | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dilema for inebacker needy Miam: Reggie Ragland vs Jaylon Smith

Difficult day for #NotreDame LB Jaylon Smith, who had his medicals. Ankle & knee nerve issues, teams believe he's out for 2016 -- at least@RapSheet

Shame.

Difficult day for #NotreDame LB Jaylon Smith, who had his medicals. Ankle & knee nerve issues, teams believe he's out for 2016 -- at least@RapSheet

Shame.

Every mock has fins taking this guy to. I don't think we can afford using the 8th pick on someone who won't see the field until 2017. I doubt smith is our pick at 8

Every mock has fins taking this guy to. I don't think we can afford using the 8th pick on someone who won't see the field until 2017. I doubt smith is our pick at 8

That could be a career ender he wont be picked at all possibly or day 3 maybe. Most newer mocks have us taking Jack or Hargreaves etc. Smith has been off the board for a while.

That could be a career ender he wont be picked at all possibly or day 3 maybe. Most newer mocks have us taking Jack or Hargreaves etc. Smith has been off the board for a while.

I was just coming back to say it sounds like he might fall out of the draft as this is potential career ender. Unreal. Seeing tweets about top 10 picks sitting out non championship bowl games now. Mayock still has him going to us at 8, its been on the ticker all day on NFL network. Would think he would slide VH3 up to us now

I just met Dan Marino! DAN MARINO knew who i was!
5:42pm - 26 Feb 16

@thejaylonsmith

Drafting JS now is totally out of the question. Missing the whole 2016 season and might not make a full recovery.

Ozzy rules

I'd take a flyer out on him in 4th or 5th. He's to talented to not have.

6th rnd for me.

Nerve damage takes forever to heal.

Feel terrible for then kid though, imagine knowing your going to be a top 10 pick and you get your knee destroyed on last game of the season.

I think round 5 and beyond is worthwhile to take a flier on him. Not before that though

His injury was such that there was a fear of nerve damage.

IF that turns out to be the case then the poor kid is screwed.You are talking about a top 5 pick who may now have no career.

IF my team Docs thought he would eventually be OK I would be willing to take him(not at 8 obviously) but if there is any worry about nerve damage you have to pass.

Back
Top Bottom