Dimitri Patterson injured reserve | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dimitri Patterson injured reserve

gafin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Its for the best... The lingering injury affected not only his preparation, but the other DBs as well. Hopefully Patterson can heal up and be back next year.

Its for the best... The lingering injury affected not only his preparation, but the other DBs as well. Hopefully Patterson can heal up and be back next year.

Highly doubt Patterson is back next year.

Due something like $5.5, likely cut and his contract money gets used on Grimes with Carroll, Jamar Taylor, and Will Davis moving up roster slots.

I put that on the training and coaching staff. Groin injuries take forever to heal. Should have given him that time instead of sitting him a few weeks and then playing him only for him to get hurt again.

Suggested they do this last week. It's clear he needs a full offseason to recover.

I think he's back, though they may try to negotiate him down a little, maybe with a one year extension or something. Unless he completely tore his groin, the only benefit of putting him on IR now, 4 weeks before a possible playoff game, is if you want him to completely heal up and not cause long-term damage to the groin he's had problems with all year.

I suspect he's back if he's willing to lower his cap number. And I don't see anyone else paying him more with his injury history. I could be wrong tho

damn....1 injury away from cb being a real problem...keep balling nolan carroll

Highly doubt Patterson is back next year.

Due something like $5.5, likely cut and his contract money gets used on Grimes with Carroll, Jamar Taylor, and Will Davis moving up roster slots.

I think they have the cap money to keep him. You can't cut quality corners.

I think they have the cap money to keep him. You can't cut quality corners.

Unless we make some major moves, way to many top players to re-sign to "waste" $5.5 on a player that has shown he cannot complete a full season health let alone 6 games.

Can't say I'm surprised. Hopefully he's here next year because he makes plays when he's out there.

Starks, Soliai, Clemons, Grimes

Grimes will likely command a two year deal for top money.

Clemons I could see a slightly above average contract for 3-4 years.

Soliai and Starks will command top money on two year deals.

In addition, Incog, McKinnie, Clabo all free agents.

Chances are we draft OT and G with our first two picks but would still require a TOP FA OT or Guard

I don't think we cut Patterson int he off season. His cap number is pretty low for a potential starter and when healthy he is a baller.
His groin injury has lingered all season. Hopefully Carroll can keep playing well.

I don't think we cut Patterson int he off season. His cap number is pretty low for a potential starter and when healthy he is a baller.
His groin injury has lingered all season. Hopefully Carroll can keep playing well.

Thats my only issues.

Patterson can ball. But for what? two games?

Back
Top Bottom