Dimitri Patterson injured reserve | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dimitri Patterson injured reserve

I think he's back, though they may try to negotiate him down a little, maybe with a one year extension or something. Unless he completely tore his groin, the only benefit of putting him on IR now, 4 weeks before a possible playoff game, is if you want him to completely heal up and not cause long-term damage to the groin he's had problems with all year.

I suspect he's back if he's willing to lower his cap number. And I don't see anyone else paying him more with his injury history. I could be wrong tho

I think its more to do with adding a player who may contribute, like Michael Thomas did.

I didn't see the type of IR. Can he come back if healthy and we are in playoffs or is he out no matter what?

Micheal Thomas will take his roster spot next year.

Bro, i love cheering for underdogs as much as the next guy but please slow down with that. Michael Thomas is who he is. Had a good couple of plays and did the most he had with his opportunity but please don't think we found a gem in the rough or something. You'll be greatly disappointed. There is a reason why brady was targeting him as soon as he got on the field.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

Back
Top Bottom