Dion Jordan and his ol' lady weigh in on Miami acquiring former Oregon roommate Kiko. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan and his ol' lady weigh in on Miami acquiring former Oregon roommate Kiko.

It's a Kriss Kross thang. He's trying to bring it back....... :D

1365767263_kriss-kross.jpg

Could've had Lane Johnson who was really the no brainer pick there after the trade up... Sweet Jesus I ****in hate Jeff Ireland.

Could've had Lane Johnson who was really the no brainer pick there after the trade up... Sweet Jesus I ****in hate Jeff Ireland.

I would have been fine staying put and having our first and second round picks.
Maybe taking Star or Sheldon number one and a good player in second round

I have suspected since that day that miami had that trade set up well in advance, that they were sure jacksonville was going to take dion jordan, and they were going to get luke joeckel. When Jacksonville took Luke, they still pulled the trigger, maybe it was panic? and they took dion over lane. idky. but i dont think either one was their "guy"

looks leaner to me...maybe gotten the athlete back...I'd bring it to camp

I truly believe Dion will be in camp this year just because, Tannebaum has no problem wasting 6 million on bad football players

oh yeah he elevated!!! His eyes are low!!!

I truly believe Dion will be in camp this year just because, Tannebaum has no problem wasting 6 million on bad football players

**** at this point you may as well see it through . . . Pretty sure one more failed test Miami can recoup signing bonus from him.

**** at this point you may as well see it through . . . Pretty sure one more failed test Miami can recoup signing bonus from him.

I guess but I personally think it sends a bad message to the rest of the team. Fail multiple drug tests and dont do crap on the field but hey we will pay you six million .
I would rather we just man up instead of waiting for the september announcement of a new suspension, he really has never been very good and doesnt fit a 4-3 at all.
With the 3 million we save we can sign 3 players just as good

Back
Top Bottom