Dion Jordan and his ol' lady weigh in on Miami acquiring former Oregon roommate Kiko. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan and his ol' lady weigh in on Miami acquiring former Oregon roommate Kiko.

Totally normal? Not where I live. I keep extra paper towel in the pantry storage. Even when I lived own my own at 21 I NEVER would leave that crap laying around. I would've been embarrassed to bring to honey's to a pig sty.

Besides my original post was meant as humor relating to the overall state of the apartment.

Totally normal? Not where I live. I keep extra paper towel in the pantry storage. Even when I lived own my own at 21 I NEVER would leave that crap laying around. I would've been embarrassed to bring to honey's to a pig sty.

Besides my original post was meant as humor relating to the overall state of the apartment.

And you didnt even mention his bong on the dining room table, his whizzenator or his needle next to the bottle that says anabolic something, hard to make out

Well, if he fought in the revolutionary war, he would never have been fired upon.

fairly sure he has a few flags himself

Very true, but so far in his NFL career, he has behaved, hopefully that continues. He does need to shake off his injury bug though.

10983705_1095161587215553_1198149229_n.jpg

You know him and Kiko getting high as hell before the week is over.

He looks high in this picture.. He is one Puff away from being suspended by the NFL and start a new career in the CFL :-)

****ing guy looks so stoned in the picture. I for one have been hoping that he would come back ready to play, but with this picture being the only thing put out there by him in close to a year, very disappointing.

I like a healthy Alonso as a player if he can return to form but he is hardly a good character guy.

On February 19, 2010 Alonso was arrested and charged with a DUI.[4][5] It was a controversial situation for the Oregon Ducks football program, as it had gone through a large volume of player misbehavior off of the field. Chip Kelly and the program had been criticized greatly by fans for being too lenient on star players for the sake of winning just days prior to Kiko's arrest.[6] Coach Kelly made the decision to suspend Kiko for the DUI for the entire 2010 season. In 2011 Kiko was given another chance to be a star on the Ducks football team, but he was arrested again in May 2011 for burglary, criminal trespassing and mischief.[7] The charges stemmed from a burglary attempt on a female victim who reported that Alonso banged on her door and demanded to let him in to her home. The woman called 911, and Alonso smashed down her door and entered her home.[8] He was also found to be intoxicated from alcohol at the scene. Nothing was reportedly missing from the woman's house which led to further speculation if this was a serious attempt of robbery or another public intoxication act of Alonso. He pleaded guilty to the charges and was sentenced to probation, community service, and alcohol abuse counseling.

So yea if you consider two arrests one for a DUI and the other for breaking into a person's house as good character then of course he is a model citizen.
Whats screwed up is he served not one bit of jail time for this incident.
Thx dude. I'm probably wrong. I heard he was a committed footballer who trained really hard.

Dion looks like he's livin large.

Is that Cat Lady?

Back
Top Bottom