Dion Jordan returns to practice | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan returns to practice

Nublar7

Retired FinHeaven Staff
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2013/08/jordan-back-at-practice-limited.html

Dolphins rookie Dion Jordan, out since Aug. 9 with a shoulder issue, is back at practice today for the first time in weeks -- albeit on a limited basis it seems from what was visible in the part of practice open to the media.

Jordan is still not expected to play in Thursday's preseason finale against New Orleans. And his status for the season-opener at Cleveland Sept. 8 is still up in the air.

But this is nonetheless good news for the Dolphins because it signals that Jordan's surgically repaired right shoulder, which he reinjured at Jacksonville, has been strengthened enough and is pain free (enough) that he is back on the road to playing eventually.

I still think he will play against the Browns, at worst against the Colts.

THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!!!!!!!!! THE SKY IS... what? Oh.

limited participation...dont hold your breath

god it would be nice though...

Nublar why the heck is there no info on what Jordan's shoulder status is. It's ridiculous that we don't know anything.

Let him sit until healed. Shoulders do not heal fast at all and one wrong hit or move and you start all over again at square one.

Hope there not testing the waters before making any roster decisions (IR).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

limited participation may mean the same thing he was doing prior...indoor work and when they go outside for the real contact no work...it's better than nothing but not a thing to get stoked about either...only time to get stoked at this point is when you don't see his name on the game day inactive list...

but of course some here will claim victory...over peanuts

Wow wow wow....

I thought Jeff Ireland sealed his fate by trading up for an injured Jordan that is already known as the biggest draft bust since Ryan Leaf!

This can be right....

doesnt matter, hes a bust remember? :rolleyes2: or so the trolls keep saying

Back
Top Bottom