Dion Jordan returns to practice | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan returns to practice

The sarcasm on this thread really sucks. Everyone as another poster said is looking to say I told you so.

Let him sit until healed. Shoulders do not heal fast at all and one wrong hit or move and you start all over again at square one.

Excellent point......not need to play him on Thurs period, just play him on week 1 and I'm happy :-)

Why the heck should "we" know anything?

If "we" know something, our opponant knows it too. I don't understand why so
many people have this need to know everything. There's no need to give away
information to one's opponants, no matter how small it may be.

Nublar why the heck is there no info on what Jordan's shoulder status is. It's ridiculous that we don't know anything.

Why does it matter if WE know anything? If we know it, the Browns know it. Rather have whatever the plan is be a surprise.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

If "we" know something, our opponant knows it too. I don't understand why so
many people have this need to know everything. There's no need to give away
information to one's opponants, no matter how small it may be.

I understand why reporters would take issue with it...it makes their job harder. But us fans? Who cares. I appreciate the Bellichick approach, especially since his approach usually results in W's

Excited to see Dion Jordan worked into the offense, but after watching and re-watching the Tampa Bay game....how do you justify taking Olivier Vernon off the field? The kid is rapidly becoming a complete defensive end. Wouldn't mind seeing Jordan play some linebacker....

Excited to see Dion Jordan worked into the offense, but after watching and re-watching the Tampa Bay game....how do you justify taking Olivier Vernon off the field? The kid is rapidly becoming a complete defensive end. Wouldn't mind seeing Jordan play some linebacker....

no reason you can't put em both on the field...vernon at end opposite wake and dion jordan in a stand up position rushing thru gaps on overloads etc...

Why does it matter if WE know anything? If we know it, the Browns know it. Rather have whatever the plan is be a surprise.

---------- Post added at 12:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

I understand why reporters would take issue with it...it makes their job harder. But us fans? Who cares. I appreciate the Bellichick approach, especially since his approach usually results in W's
First of all I'm pretty sure the browns could care less if dion Jordan is playing or not. He's a rookie who hasn't proved anything. Second I want to know if our first round pick is going to play because I'm excited about the kid. This notion of making a injury secret is ridiculous. If it was wake a proven beast, then I understand but even then teams plan anyways expecting the opponents best players.

no reason you can't put em both on the field...vernon at end opposite wake and dion jordan in a stand up position rushing thru gaps on overloads etc...

In the first 2 preseason games they showed Jordan in some 5-2 defensive sets. Assuming Wheeler and Ellerbe can cover as well as advertised, i think this is good reason to be excited.

In the first 2 preseason games they showed Jordan in some 5-2 defensive sets. Assuming Wheeler and Ellerbe can cover as well as advertised, i think this is good reason to be excited.

provided he gets over these shoulder issues absolutely...that versatility to drop also so someone else can rush etc or if we want to bring a lb will give teams fits too...coyle has a lot to play with if jordan can go

If dion Jordan was not 100% coming into camp, ill go as far as blaming our medical staff for letting him even practice. Fire the medical staff right away!!! The right thing to do would of been to sit Jordan until that shoulder was 100%. And now with all this bs about he's back at practice but not practicing. Guess what that means he's not 100 %. They better shut him down if that shoulder is not 100%. It would be a mistake to force him to play.

First of all I'm pretty sure the browns could care less if dion Jordan is playing or not. He's a rookie who hasn't proved anything. Second I want to know if our first round pick is going to play because I'm excited about the kid. This notion of making a injury secret is ridiculous. If it was wake a proven beast, then I understand but even then teams plan anyways expecting the opponents best players.

Brandon Weeden is an absolute STUD when he's not under pressure. When he's under pressure, he's below average. If they know they'll have to contend with Dion Jordan's speed at a linebacker spot, as opposed to say Koa Misi's, they'll make sure Weeden is prepared to get rid of the ball quickly. The THREAT of Dion Jordan's speed changes an offense's preparation leading up to a game, just as Mike Wallace's speed changes a defense's approach, at least that's what it seems like to me.

But i agree, i would like to know more about our first round pick. If not knowing increases our chances of winning even a little bit tho, i'm for that.

* Still limited. Calm your enthusiasm
* Let him be as healthy as possible before he returns. Limit the chance for a setback.
* Jordan is not a bust nor is a guarantee for success. Let's give this kid a chance for a years to show his game.
* I am excited to see what Jordan can bring on special teams
* Finally, to be fair, I think that fans are just frustrated with the draft class in that the top two picks have shelved a lot. The frustration is understandable, but a draft class needs to be assessed over years not weeks.

provided he gets over these shoulder issues absolutely...that versatility to drop also so someone else can rush etc or if we want to bring a lb will give teams fits too...coyle has a lot to play with if jordan can go

i'm also excited to see Jordan covering a legit TE like Jordan Cameron. For now i'll have to settle on seeing it done by me in Madden :420:

After Matt Harvey went down yesterday further killing my enthusiasm. Thank God for some Good News. I hope Jordan or the team doesn't rush things just to get him on the field against Cleveland. I'd rather wait the extra week if necessary. Jordan in those few weeks practicing with the team and participating in the scrimmage, as well as, seeing some action in pre-season, didn't take long to see what he's capable of doing for the team. Now Miami can ROLL!!! After having a showing like they did against Tampa Bay, Jordan should add another dimension and quite possible make this an incredibly hard defense to defend.

Back
Top Bottom