Dion Jordan returns to practice | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan returns to practice

* Still limited. Calm your enthusiasm
* Let him be as healthy as possible before he returns. Limit the chance for a setback.
* Jordan is not a bust nor is a guarantee for success. Let's give this kid a chance for a years to show his game.
* I am excited to see what Jordan can bring on special teams
* Finally, to be fair, I think that fans are just frustrated with the draft class in that the top two picks have shelved a lot. The frustration is understandable, but a draft class needs to be assessed over years not weeks.

i'm assuming you mean FG and punt blocking? I wouldn't want to see him running down on kickoffs.

cameron jordan is legit...brandon weeden being called a stud qb ehhhhhhh....

When we play the Saints, can Drew Brees stop by and give Dion all his doctors' phone numbers?

First of all I'm pretty sure the browns could care less if dion Jordan is playing or not. He's a rookie who hasn't proved anything. Second I want to know if our first round pick is going to play because I'm excited about the kid. This notion of making a injury secret is ridiculous. If it was wake a proven beast, then I understand but even then teams plan anyways expecting the opponents best players.

Probably because Coaches know labeling someone as just a rookie, and not worrying about them is a nice way of finding yourself on the bubble or out of work.

Dion in limited work he has done so far, has proven to be disruptive (Far too many times in the opponent's backfield for a so called ROOKIE), if he is healthy and plays, Cleveland will have to plan a way to slow him down or risk having a very brutal day on offense.

Probably because Coaches know labeling someone as just a rookie, and not worrying about them is a nice way of finding yourself on the bubble or out of work.

Dion in limited work he has done so far, has proven to be disruptive (Far too many times in the opponent's backfield for a so called ROOKIE), if he is healthy and plays, Cleveland will have to plan a way to slow him down or risk having a very brutal day on offense.

No shiiiittt, you missed the point, Cleveland is going to game plan for everyone on our defense. Knowing whether dion Jordan is hurt or not is not going to change how they gameplan us. Ireland acts like this is a national security issue. This is football not the CIA.

* Still limited. Calm your enthusiasm
* Let him be as healthy as possible before he returns. Limit the chance for a setback.
* Jordan is not a bust nor is a guarantee for success. Let's give this kid a chance for a years to show his game.
* I am excited to see what Jordan can bring on special teams
* Finally, to be fair, I think that fans are just frustrated with the draft class in that the top two picks have shelved a lot. The frustration is understandable, but a draft class needs to be assessed over years not weeks.

The last point is spot on, although the frustration probably extends beyond the 1st 2 picks. Right now, the top 5 (Jordan, Taylor, Thomas, Davis, Jenkins) are not big contributors. Dion Jordan playing and playing well would make a huge difference.

The sarcasm on this thread really sucks. Everyone as another poster said is looking to say I told you so.

haha yes, and he only participated in limited practice...

We will see how it plays out but his injury history is bad sign, imo we will look back at that pick and realize it was a bad pick, hope I'm wrong though...

i'm assuming you mean FG and punt blocking? I wouldn't want to see him running down on kickoffs.

Why not? If it helps the team and he one of the best 11...and is still a situational player.

When he's is in "full practice mode"lets start exhaling.Until then this pick is eating away more and more at my brain.Horrible!

When he's is in "full practice mode"lets start exhaling.Until then this pick is eating away more and more at my brain.Horrible!

I feel for ya as apparently there wasn't too much to feed on in the first place!

was never worried. they are keeping him off tape. duh. they got plans for air Jordon.

Back
Top Bottom