Dion Jordan returns to practice | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dion Jordan returns to practice

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 4m
More Philbin on Jordan: "We need to get him a little more repetitions. You're going to see a lot of him in the next coming weeks."

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP5m
Philbin on Dion Jordan: "He's really catching on quickly... He needs experience and reps you're going to see a lot of new couple of weeks"

I don't really care too much if he misses one or two games as I dont want to rush the injury but it would sure be nice to get him playing and 100% healthy in the first few games

dion needs to be out there against the browns. Limit his play, put him in key downs only, but we need this team to get off on the right foot, and a season opening win is huge. Dion + wake, crazy duo.

Adam Beasley ‏@AdamHBeasley 4m
More Philbin on Jordan: "We need to get him a little more repetitions. You're going to see a lot of him in the next coming weeks."

Andrew Abramson@AbramsonPBP5m
Philbin on Dion Jordan: "He's really catching on quickly... He needs experience and reps you're going to see a lot of new couple of weeks"

I don't really care too much if he misses one or two games as I dont want to rush the injury but it would sure be nice to get him playing and 100% healthy in the first few games
Sure makes it seem like he will be suiting up come week 1.

dion needs to be out there against the browns. Limit his play, put him in key downs only, but we need this team to get off on the right foot, and a season opening win is huge. Dion + wake, crazy duo.

Vernon has been no slouch in TC of preseason. Might be hard to justify taking him off the field if Jordan isn't 100%

Good news. This kid is going to be a star if he can stay healthy. JT all over again!

Vernon has been no slouch in TC of preseason. Might be hard to justify taking him off the field if Jordan isn't 100%

Vernon is making plays................they going to bring in jordan slowly because of the injury. IMO Vernon will remain the starter untill dion jordan shows he is 100percent...........Even then vernon might be the starter the whole year. Hes been impressive lately.....

Did anyone actually confirm that indeed Dion Jordan hurt his shoulder?

They cant. Why? Because they never discussed it with the media.

They assumed based on him not playing and Ireland being out on the field showing arm, range of motion movements.

Has anyone ever considered that the Dolphins put one over on everyone and saw all they needed to see of him in the first two games and decided to hide him and teach him in the bubble?

I never once saw Jordan show anything on the sidelines of the Jax game that showed he was injured at all. Even after he stuffed that draw play. Suddenly, two days later, Jordan isnt on the field. The media does its usually panting to be the first to tweet it and retweet it over and over.

Must be he hurt his shoulder again. Must be. But they cannot say with any idea of real truth. They are guessing or are being told inside info that is crap.

Philbin said has picked up everything and all he needs is reps. You will be seeing alot of Dion in a few weeks. His shoulder must really have been hurt before....not. At least not as much as the media makes it out to be.

another point. Its a little suspiscious that Dion is no longer practicing right about the same time that practices are shut off from the public and media.

Great to see he is back but as far as I'm concerned he can sit until the bye if that's what it takes to get him healthly. He could be our premier pass rusher for the next 8-10 years. No reason to adle him with a chronic injury by rushing this. If they guy is a bust (which I don't think he will be) it doesn't matter if he sits out some - nothing lost. The cost/benefit demands we keep the guy out of action until fully healed. Fans are impatient but I hope the coaches keep a level head. I don't want to see another 1st rounder burnt out like how Sparano handled Longs knee / arm etc.

Back
Top Bottom