Directv robbed me | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Directv robbed me

Mr. Day

Starter
Reaction score
I can’t believe that I missed the best game of the season so far because of Sunday Ticket’s technical problems. I don’t know for sure when the Dolphins are going to be in another competitive game. Unlike a lot of others, I am rooting for them to win every week. That is why I am extra pissed that I missed a tight game. I like that Coach Flores went for the win as opposed to going into overtime. He let his players know that he believed in them even when everyone else is saying try to lose. Some of the players that will be here after the rebuild will remember that he believed in them when the world didn’t. Either that or Coach Flores said, wow I didn’t expect to be this lucky. Let’s roll the dice and see if we could get the win on one play and get out of here. Either way, it looked like an exciting game that I didn’t get to see. Thanks for nothing Directv. You continued to spoil this season for me.

I can’t believe that I missed the best game of the season so far because of Sunday Ticket’s technical problems. I don’t know for sure when the Dolphins are going to be in another competitive game. Unlike a lot of others, I am rooting for them to win every week. That is why I am extra pissed that I missed a tight game. I like that Coach Flores went for the win as opposed to going into overtime. He let his players know that he believed in them even when everyone else is saying try to lose. Some of the players that will be here after the rebuild will remember that he believed in them when the world didn’t. Either that or Coach Flores said, wow I didn’t expect to be this lucky. Let’s roll the dice and see if we could get the win on one play and get out of here. Either way, it looked like an exciting game that I didn’t get to see. Thanks for nothing Directv. You continued to spoil this season for me.
I feel you here man, same sh*t with me.

Reddit streaming is not done. I did it for the Dolphins and I’m doing it right now for Redzone

Same problem here, not sure right now if it’s a good thing or bad thing I saw so little of the game come through clearly.

The end was strange for me to follow on espn.com gamecast.

Had no idea if we were going for two until the game updated as final.

Back
Top Bottom