Disgusted by the REFs! | Page 31 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disgusted by the REFs!

Like you did last year when your team fell on their face in an away game.

I guess your team's only chance of winning is to hopefully keep the #1 position...I get it.
How many playoff Games has Mahomes won on the road?

I mean wow you don’t say. It is easier winning at home than on the road. SHOCKING. I never knew that.

I can get on the grounding now call. But at the same time that same player in the area have been used for Decades. The top end QBs just point and the flag never comes or gets picked up. Has happened forever.
You’re right that the best QBs get away w it more than the others. Trying to be objective (as someone who just thinks the officials are horrible and not that they favor anyone) I didn’t see a player really anywhere near where that ball went. I think fins fans are still incredulous over the Teddy Bridgwater play where his arm got hit as he threw - which changed the trajectory of the ball - and was ruled grounding + a safety of all things. I still stand by what I said in my “big time game” post. It was a great game and I’m not letting a missed call here or there upset me. Some weeks, that’s not the case. I think the league has a problem w it’s officiating and it feels like it’s gotten worse

I can get on the grounding now call. But at the same time that same player in the area have been used for Decades. The top end QBs just point and the flag never comes or gets picked up. Has happened forever.
I really don't think it was grounding, the RB was in the area. What the call should have been was illegal touching by a lineman since the ball hit the lineman 1st.

You’re right that the best QBs get away w it more than the others. Trying to be objective (as someone who just thinks the officials are horrible and not that they favor anyone) I didn’t see a player really anywhere near where that ball went. I think fins fans are still incredulous over the Teddy Bridgwater play where his arm got hit as he threw - which changed the trajectory of the ball - and was ruled grounding + a safety of all things. I still stand by what I said in my “big time game” post. It was a great game and I’m not letting a missed call here or there upset me. Some weeks, that’s not the case. I think the league has a problem w it’s officiating and it feels like it’s gotten worse
I do believe the league has an issue with the refs. And it really starts with their er complicated rule book and everything they put on the refs. But that is the cheap way. The Tech exists to make it less reliant on the Human but then that requires investment from the league. Paying Refs are cheaper.

I really don't think it was grounding, the RB was in the area. What the call should have been was illegal touching by a lineman since the ball hit the lineman 1st.
That rule was changed as I was informed too a couple years ago. Only illegal touching if Dawkins would have caught it. Not an inadvertent touch. Because I went to illegal touching at first too.

That rule was changed as I was informed too a couple years ago. Only illegal touching if Dawkins would have caught it. Not an inadvertent touch. Because I went to illegal touching at first too.
I didn’t think anything of it hitting the OL. I just didn’t think Cook was close. To be fair I haven’t looked at it again since the broadcast. Every time an OL touches a ball I think of the Robert Hunt play last year which ranks as one of my all time favorite / funny plays in team history

I didn’t think anything of it hitting the OL. I just didn’t think Cook was close. To be fair I haven’t looked at it again since the broadcast. Every time an OL touches a ball I think of the Robert Hunt play last year which ranks as one of my all time favorite / funny plays in team history
I think I remember that one. Wasn’t a tip up he caught. Run down the field and went Superman as a fat guy?

Cook was like 4-6 yards away.

How many playoff Games has Mahomes won on the road?

I mean wow you don’t say. It is easier winning at home than on the road. SHOCKING. I never knew that.

To be fair,Mahomes does not see many games on the road, but if he did have as many as Josh Allen, he would probaly win one here and there.

It will be fun to see Tua top Josh yet again when he wins his 1st playoff game on the road...Hey maybe it will be in Buffalo. Tua already came within bad calls, and horrible fans throwing snowballs from winning, both team are 1-1, so what better way to win a 1st playoff game then against a rival, go 2-1 against them, and start to feel the excitement against the team after besting the Bills. 😃 👍

To be fair,Mahomes does not see many games on the road, but if he did have as many as Josh Allen, he would probaly win one here and there.

It will be fun to see Tua top Josh yet again when he wins his 1st playoff game on the road...Hey maybe it will be in Buffalo. Tua already came within bad calls, and horrible fans throwing snowballs from winning, both team are 1-1, so what better way to win a 1st playoff game then against a rival, go 2-1 against them, and start to feel the excitement against the team after besting the Bills. 😃 👍
Many? How about None. Mahomes has NEVER played a Road playoff game.

First lock yourself into your first playoff in a decade plus. Then you can talk about seeing Tua go to Buffalo in January and beat Allen.

Many? How about None. Mahomes has NEVER played a Road playoff game.

First lock yourself into your first playoff in a decade plus. Then you can talk about seeing Tua go to Buffalo in January and beat Allen.

Mahomes had one. Tua starts his playoff career with a win in Buffalo...That would be justice after what went on there this past Saturday.

Mahomes had one. Tua starts his playoff career with a win in Buffalo...That would be justice after what went on there this past Saturday.
No he didn’t. He has never played a road playoff game. That is the truth. Or name the game.

So I could argue after watching the 1 win Texans give chiefs all they could handle HE NEEDS that 1 seed.

Back
Top Bottom