Disgusted by the REFs! | Page 32 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Disgusted by the REFs!

Seriously though, how do you know Mahomes can perform in a road game, if he has never been in one...You're even admitting to it.

Seriously though, how do you know Mahomes can perform in a road game, if he has never been in one...You're even admitting to it.
Well considering I have watched his regular season games on the road. Hell Houston just about beat him if Mills could hold onto the ball. Yeah put him on the road in the playoffs

Because clearly they also feast off a home playoff schedule that must make chiefs and Mahomes at the same level of Allen and Bills right?

True. The argument could be made the reason he hasn't played in a road playoff game is BECAUSE he won so many on the road in the regular season that he had that advantage. Getting into the specific technicality of 'well those road games weren't playoff games' is useless banter since he's not a rookie, he's one of the leagues best, and he's won plenty of road games throughout his career. To say, as if for certain, he would not be able to perform isn't logical and a waste of time.

Do not agree at all
They absolutely can change a game no matter
I believe the Sherfield drop was as huge as any play in the game...was deflating
But when you add up all the one sided **** going on you have to be naive to think it can not dictate an outcome
If penalties are called against White as a blind man could see it 100% frees up Hill to do much more damage
There is no way anyone anywhere can defend the intentional grounding/illegal touch play
Never is that not called
Then the icing on the cake is the ridiculous rouging on sidelines
Yeah emotions may want it called but it 100% was not a penalty especially against a QB like Allen
Salt in the wound is the PI and 2pt conversion overturn
Game was BS pure and simple and you are not an honest person to not admit it
Well said...& 100% correct

You think the refs were bad against the Bills, wait till Rodgers comes to town. He gets Brady-like treatment.

That PI makes me not want to watch anymore. NFL is a joke. It might of been a penalty, still not sure of PI maybe a hold either way you don’t call that after letting them be physical all game. It was a tie game not like one team was losing and driving, in a tie you let them play especially after what occurred all game. In of the day if we don’t let them score before half or sherfield holds that easy td then we aren’t worrying about the refs. With that said they played very well, it sucks losing 3 straight however all 3 were tough games and all 3 had maybe a play or two that could of changed the outcome to a win for us. Just need to win 2 out of 3 sneak into the playoffs and correct and execute those little things that could of made a difference.
NFL officiating has been horrible for years...decades...at THIS level, it's unacceptable. The league DGAF...they getting paid regardless...'cuz we, on the whole, keep tuning in, paying for seats, and buying merch, accepting an inferior product based on their own stated standards. Every year I grow a little closer to shutting down on the NFL. I'm a BIG "fair play" guy.

The NFL gets ZERO dollars from me, nor will they until stuff like this is corrected...and I don't believe it ever will be. I can easily afford to buy tons of ****, and would absolutely love to, I just can't...I buy used from eBay primarily, 90s emblematic stuff mostly. I'd buy a bunch of throwback stuff, but ya.

I'm in the vast minority I'm sure...and the league will NEVER care unless it loses them money, and it doesn't.

True. The argument could be made the reason he hasn't played in a road playoff game is BECAUSE he won so many on the road in the regular season that he had that advantage. Getting into the specific technicality of 'well those road games weren't playoff games' is useless banter since he's not a rookie, he's one of the leagues best, and he's won plenty of road games throughout his career. To say, as if for certain, he would not be able to perform isn't logical and a waste of time.
Yes it would be a waste of time. However I would like to find out. As you know playoffs are a different atmosphere then regular season games.

I am not saying he will fail but you can look around many QBs and teams win on the road in the regular season but don’t come playoff time.

My only point bringing it up is I just would like to see him finally play a Road playoff game.

Because Allen one of the league bests. Won a lot on the road during regular season. And is 0-3 on the road. Being at Home in the playoffs really matters to teams and cannot be argued that it is the easiest path in the playoffs playing at home the entire run.

Back
Top Bottom