Divisional Fans. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Divisional Fans.

couple of my friends that are deadskins fans went to the philly game last year at the end of the season. i asked them if they had enough money for bail and hospital expenses... anyways, they didnt have any problems wearing all their skins clothes. one of them was wearing a T.O. SUCKS hat... i guess by then everyone kinda agree'd w/that statement anyways. but i guess it has kinda changed up their in philly since the new stadium because the skins/eagles rivalry is pretty fierce from what i understand.

endorPHINS72 said:
Oh yes. God, this makes me mad even thinking about this.

My 72 year old Dad and I went to Buffalo in 1994 to see the Dolphins-Bills game. When the Dolphins scored a touchdown, my Dad and I stood up and cheered. Some ******* behind us threw a cup of beer at my dad and hit him in the head. I turned around and screamed, "WHO THE **** THREW THAT??? STAND UP!!! STAND UP!!! STAND UP YOU ****ING COWARD!!!!' Not one brave Bills fan stood up. I do have to say there was a nice Bills fan that was sitting next to us that apologized for the behavior of his fellow fans.
I am sorry you had to go through that dude. I went to see Miami at the meadowlands before when we played against the Giants and their fans were pretty classy about it. I never went to a Jets game though. Can't say I would think it would be too much different but you never know.

Anthony D. said:
I am sorry you had to go through that dude. I went to see Miami at the meadowlands before when we played against the Giants and their fans were pretty classy about it. I never went to a Jets game though. Can't say I would think it would be too much different but you never know.
Jets and Giants fans are completely different.

Mcganiel said:
Jets Fans Are The White Trash Of Jersey And New York!

Everyone Punch A Jet Fan, It Will Make The World A Better Place!

I live in the NYC area, and most of the people I know are Giant fans.

The Jet fans I know are complete dorks. Seriously, every Jet fan is a freaking nerd.

FINFAN15 said:
I have traveled alot to watch the Fins we usually do a road trip every year
I have to say we wore are colors to all away games the coolest fans we encountered were in San Fran an Denver we got heckled a little but nothing real bad mostly fun .The worst was Giant Stadium for a Jet's game.Im sorry to say I did not where my colors to the Black Hole in Oakland.Now you guys might get on me for that but unless you have been out there an know what the place is like TV does it no justice it is insane.Crazy Mexican gang members Doped out Bikers an some crazy *** Meth addicts an that was just the section I was sitting in.Should have bought the more expensive seats on the lower level

Oh man I know exactly what your talking about when the Raiders was stil in the coliseum I went to see the dolphins play and man it was wild I had my colors on and maybe I was just in a better section but nothing happened to me, but all around you would see comotions in the stands and you know there was fights going on. I even remember something like a steeler fan was hurled down and paramedics were involved, yea raider nation is extreme. but on the other hand the 49ers and chargers was totally opposite of that, even the rams for that matter when they still played in anaheim.

PetreLOVESmiami said:
Hey just a quick question for those who have gone to the away division games. Being from Philadelphia, i would never be able to wear a miami jersey at the stadium cause eagles fans suck.:tantrum:
But has anyone have had bad experiences with other fans at a game? I know some cities are better than others with this kinda stuff.
I am planning on driving up to foxboro for the dec 10th game.
:wink: Thank You :wink:

I went to Tampa Bay with a Fins jersey and I got a little razzing, but not as much as expected. But also remember Tampa Bay and Miami aren't fierce rivals due to difference conferences, and there were a lot of Fins in the stands that day.

In Foxboro, all I gotta say is A. PLEASE go, the more we crash their party the better, and B. you better hope they win, or they'll slaughter you on the way out :). Hell that might happen IF they win, but at least you have the last laugh in that case :)

GoBills24 said:
....who didn't wanna eat the ticket price.

So here's a solution--DON'T THROW STUFF. Yea, you aren't going to die by getting hit by a beer, but it's a distraction and takes away from one's experience.

I've seen shutouts in my own stadium and haven't thrown things at opposing fans, not even once.

GoBills24 said:
I'd be just as "angrey" if I hadn't made the Superbowl in about 22 years.

Or having the highlight of the last 10 years being a 62-7 loss to the Jaguars.

Uhm, the Buffalo Bills haven't won a PLAYOFF game since 1995. And your playoff drought has been longer than ours.

I went to the rAIDERS GAME LAST YEAR, YOU HEAR ABOUT HOW THERE FANS BEAT PEOPLE UP FOR WEARING THE OPPNENETS JERSYES, THATS ALL BULL!!!!! Raider fans dont even come close to Bronco, fans, Bronco fans are ruthless. I was at the game in 03 wear Mare hit the game winning 50+ yard field goal, a bronco fan dumped beer all over a Miami fan, the Miami fan turned around and coal-****ed him in the jaw. It was crazy!!!!! I think Bronco fans are some of the scariest fans in the NFL. Screw the Black Hole!!!:sidelol:

RobFins2005 said:
Uhm, the Buffalo Bills haven't won a PLAYOFF game since 1995. And your playoff drought has been longer than ours.

Yep, that 20-3 loss to the Ravens in 2001 was really memorable.

RobFins2005 said:
So here's a solution--DON'T THROW STUFF. Yea, you aren't going to die by getting hit by a beer, but it's a distraction and takes away from one's experience.

I've seen shutouts in my own stadium and haven't thrown things at opposing fans, not even once.

LOL, you don't have to tell me twice.

I've never done anything to an opposing fan, and don't intend to in the future.

But if they start it, that's another story. :D

GoBills24 said:
Yep, that 20-3 loss to the Ravens in 2001 was really memorable.

I said "won" a playoff game, feldspar. 20-17, against the Colts, in 2000.

I've been on the road twice, once in Jax, once in Foxboro. Jax was pretty cool, nice stadium, very laid back crowd. Took some heat when they scored, gave it back when we did, all in good fun. Never saw a fight. Up in NE was a long time ago, before I moved to Miami, remember the snowblower game? It was so cold, even the Pats fans stayed home! The stadium couldn't have been half full, we walked up and down the stands in the lower level following the plays, and didn't take any crap from anyone, but there was hardly anyone there anyway.:wink: Probably much different now, what with the new stadium and a good team...

Back
Top Bottom