Divisional Fans. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Divisional Fans.

GoBills24 said:
You live in Canada.

You have no right to make fun of other cities. :D

Most your hockey fans for the Sabres are Canadians, without us you;d have no team, no need to thank us though.

Canada Greatest place to live that doesn't have real football :D

KTownsDolphins said:
Most your hockey fans for the Sabres are Canadians, without us you;d have no team, no need to thank us though.

Canada Greatest place to live that doesn't have real football :D

Only 10% of Sabres fans, approximately.

The news released those figures, tying in with the new US-Canada border rules.

In terms of mini-pack holders, season ticket holders, etc.

ALL BILLS FANS SUCK. You throw beer at my dad. I throw you off the second level. KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME YOU SEE A DOLPHINS FAN IN YOUR STADIUM. It might just be me. Oh yeah.... enjoy last place this coming season.

STANK-STASH said:
ALL BILLS FANS SUCK. You throw beer at my dad. I throw you off the second level. KEEP THAT IN MIND NEXT TIME YOU SEE A DOLPHINS FAN IN YOUR STADIUM. It might just be me. Oh yeah.... enjoy last place this coming season.

Yep, all Bills fans suck because one guy had a beer thrown at him.

:rolleyes:

SEC.142 said:
Last time Philly played in Miami, from what i saw, they practically took over the stadium. Dolfans seem to be pretty laid back and are more interested in actually watching the game. But they weren't even worth the trouble. Most were literally stumbling around drunk shouting words I am not allowed to type here. I sat next to what looked like a 13 year old who was so wasted by halftime that he walked up and down the aisle challenging everyone in sight to fight him while shouting profanities. Obviously nobody's going to jump anyone that young. It ended with him vomiting and being carried out of the stadium. I know every teams fan base has some bad apples as others have stated, but when you used to have a court/judge/jail on stadium grounds, then u have a problem.

I live in Philly and the fans here are crazy. They say they are the best fans in the world and I kind of agree, but their friggn' nuts man. I'll tell you what though, I wear my Dolphins gear around here all the time and I don't no bs. As long as you don't wear Dallas gear.

endorPHINS72 said:
I have to say that there were some very nice Bills fans sitting next to us, a husband and wife, that asked my Dad if he was ok and said that what that person did was classless and reckless. It made me realize that, like Dolphins fans, there are very nice people (like yourself) who are Bills fans and there are *******s that are Bills fans. Every team fan base is just a cross-section of society.

I bet i was B-Lo, or Kinzua she kinda looks like a man.

UM vs. FSU games get kind of wild at times. I have had some experiences at Doak Cambell stadium where i have gotten into some shoving matches about to turn fights with fans wearing the opposite colors. People take sports wayyyy to seriously sometimes, especially when they have had more beer than they can handle.

fin1 said:
I bet i was B-Lo, or Kinzua she kinda looks like a man.
:sidelol: :sidelol: Speaking of the devil i haven't seen her/him on the site in a while. I guess Kinzua went back into hibernation...

Jets Fans Are The White Trash Of Jersey And New York!

Everyone Punch A Jet Fan, It Will Make The World A Better Place!

my friend was telling jets fans threw dead fish one time at him at a jets game. that just gets me going becuse jets fans run run the big fat new york mouths and the mommnet somothing goes bad for them they hide like little girls:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

STANK-STASH said:
you cant blame them though just think about it if you had to live in buffalo you would be a angrey person too:lol:

I almost got thrown in jail in INDY because I had my Marino jersey on. Some drunken Dolphin fan tried to start some crap with some east siders. One brave colt fan threw a punch from behind and the melee started. Some others threw beer down on people. I told the cop who started the whole thing and he just told me to get against the wall. Whatever, I bolted but missed Marino's pass to Gadsen in the endzone for the game I was talking trash in the street and then we went to Shulas Steakhouse and had a victory steak. Zing.

STANK-STASH said:
I live in Philly and the fans here are crazy. They say they are the best fans in the world and I kind of agree, but their friggn' nuts man. I'll tell you what though, I wear my Dolphins gear around here all the time and I don't no bs. As long as you don't wear Dallas gear.

Yeah they'll break your neck then cheer about it.:D

shanem8481 said:
you cant blame them though just think about it if you had to live in buffalo you would be a angrey person too:lol:

I'd be just as "angrey" if I hadn't made the Superbowl in about 22 years.

Or having the highlight of the last 10 years being a 62-7 loss to the Jaguars.

GoBills24 said:
I'd be just as "angrey" if I hadn't made the Superbowl in about 22 years.

Or having the highlight of the last 10 years being a 62-7 loss to the Jaguars.
i forgot what year did you guys win a super bowl i cant seem remeber

Back
Top Bottom