Do not resign Tua | Page 52 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do not resign Tua

Marino and Rogers are both better than Kelly. Period. Super Bowls are a team accomplishment.
Perhaps, but if Marino had a single SB ring he would at least be in the conversation for greatest of all time. Without that ring, he's an afterthought in that conversation. Can't be a GOAT without a ring, and btw Marino is one of the main reasons I'm a Dolphins fan.

Tua has not cost the Dolphins one game this year and in fact in the games we loss at least every game there was a drop TD pass. Recap

Baltimore: The Defense gave up 56 and two drop TD passes
Tenessee: Defense gave up a 13-point lead with 2:42 left to play.
Kansas City: Tyreek fumbles and drops a TD
Philadelphia Refs and Tyreek drops an easy TD enough said
Buffalo: Defense gave up 48pts

Tua has not cost the Dolphins one game this year and in fact in the games we loss at least every game there was a drop TD pass. Recap

Baltimore: The Defense gave up 56 and two drop TD passes
Tenessee: Defense gave up a 13-point lead with 2:42 left to play.
Kansas City: Tyreek fumbles and drops a TD
Philadelphia Refs and Tyreek drops an easy TD enough said
Buffalo: Defense gave up 48pts
Fangio did

Perhaps, but if Marino had a single SB ring he would at least be in the conversation for greatest of all time. Without that ring, he's an afterthought in that conversation. Can't be a GOAT without a ring, and btw Marino is one of the main reasons I'm a Dolphins fan.

Marino should still be in the conversation even without a Super Bowl ring. The words of Frank Gifford (in response to conversations about Marino) are true.

Post like these drive me crazy for 2 reasons. First, have you not been around for the last 20+ years of trying to find a QB, I mean we went through a bunch of them, some former 1st round picks, some 1st round picks of ours, big FA signings etc. It is not easy to find a franchise QB who is not only talented enough to play in the leaue but has shown the ability to be a leader and be a great figure head for a franchise.

Second: You want Russ or Kirk to come in here and run this offense.......LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! This is one of the top offenses in the league and that is because TUA is the perfect QB for this system. Tua does not have the strongest arm or does he have the ability to roll out like a lamar or mahomes but what he does have is pin point accuracy. Have you not watched these games, i mean he is putting the ball in amazing spots for these WR and RB to just lay their hands out there an let if fall in.

We need more playmakers and I know that sounds crazy but we need another dynamic WR because Hill and Waddle are rarely on the field together with injuries.

Just nice to see a team that could be together for a few years and a front office and coach staff that seems to know what they are doing.

Post like these drive me crazy for 2 reasons. First, have you not been around for the last 20+ years of trying to find a QB, I mean we went through a bunch of them, some former 1st round picks, some 1st round picks of ours, big FA signings etc. It is not easy to find a franchise QB who is not only talented enough to play in the leaue but has shown the ability to be a leader and be a great figure head for a franchise.

Second: You want Russ or Kirk to come in here and run this offense.......LMMFAO!!!!!!!!! This is one of the top offenses in the league and that is because TUA is the perfect QB for this system. Tua does not have the strongest arm or does he have the ability to roll out like a lamar or mahomes but what he does have is pin point accuracy. Have you not watched these games, i mean he is putting the ball in amazing spots for these WR and RB to just lay their hands out there an let if fall in.

We need more playmakers and I know that sounds crazy but we need another dynamic WR because Hill and Waddle are rarely on the field together with injuries.

Just nice to see a team that could be together for a few years and a front office and coach staff that seems to know what they are doing.
"We need more playmakers and I know that sounds crazy but we need another dynamic WR because Hill and Waddle are rarely on the field together with injuries."

This drives me crazy. respectfully, this might be the dumbest post i've read on here

Question for the mouth breathers: does tonight still count as a big game or would Tua have to beat the Bills twice in a row now to shut you guys up?

Question for the mouth breathers: does tonight still count as a big game or would Tua have to beat the Bills twice in a row now to shut you guys up?

I’d be satisfied with the winning the division or losing tonight and winning at KC. Just playing a full season made me feel a little better about Tua.

Back
Top Bottom