Do you all listen to the Big O show on radio? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you all listen to the Big O show on radio?

yoge

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Or is he to negative on the Dolphins for you all?

I listened to him once,

for about ten minutes,

a few years ago.

That was more than enough for me.

I don't listen to sports radio though, I prefer music

Have heard him several times. He's clueless and puts dinner on his table riding the anger and frustration of fans. Miami really has more than its share of media idiots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here is all you need to know. If he dislikes a player and someone provides a stat defending that player's performance, it's an "excuse." If a player he likes plays poorly and someone points it out, there are "many factors" involved in football. Disagree too often and you're cut off. Can't beat that logic.

balloon-rides-photos-03.jpg

Everyday! BIG O and Joe Rose are good listens

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

O's biggest problem is taking criticism . . . and he goes so out of his way "not" to sugarcoat stuff that some of the stuff he says is just plain untrue.

He hates the Suh contract because of the cost but then hammers the FO for not signing Vernon to a similar deal.
He is the conductor of the "TanneKILL" train
Goes to the combine every year but admitidely doesn't really know ****. Was in love with Vernon Hargraeves at 8 . . . then a few "scout" friends were thinking he is more of a slot CB and now he is like it may be to high . . . . form your own opinion dude.

He's an entertaining listen for that time slot in South Florida, but don't take what he says as gospel.

Here is all you need to know. If he dislikes a player and someone provides a stat defending that player's performance, it's an "excuse." If a player he likes plays poorly and someone points it out, there are "many factors" involved in football. Disagree too often and you're cut off. Can't beat that logic.

Couldn't have said it better myself .

This guys is not worth listening to . Like the other poster said he rides the anger and frustration of fans . Anytime someone calls in who has half a brain or makes a good point that Orlando the fat ass doesn't like , he'll start screaming over that person and doesn't let him talk .

This guy is already saying that our season is over before it even starts . The funny thing is you can tell sometimes that not even he believes what he's saying he just says it to keep you entertained and keep the angry callers coming .

Anybody who is the slightest bit positive is automatically " a blind ass fan " .

Don't listen to this show. If you want a better show ... Wait until after that show is over at 2:00 pm and THEN tune in .

I'm one of those who thinks the team is better, but with big questions remaining. Obviously I don't understand football.

I'm one of those who thinks the team is better, but with big questions remaining. Obviously I don't understand football.

I think the team is better just because the #1 need was filled this offseason . . . a better coach. A coach that has fire . . . not one who has to study a book to emulate having fire. A coach that has been vouched for around the league for his work with QBs and even Peyton Manning shouted him out.

Player wise, work still needs to be done . . . losing OV, Miller, Shelby, Matthews and Grimes is nothing to sneeze at . . . and this team needs a very good draft and they need this new infusion of coaching to help players already on the roster.

I believe the team is headed in the right direction, but roster wise, they aren't as talented as they were last year . . . not yet at least.

not only is a troll, but he is an awful host

This should probably be in a different thread, but here's my take. OV v. Williams, Shelby v. Branch, are, at worst, unknown. WR, RB, #1 CB not yet addressed. Kiko is an upgrade but injury concerns linger. I'm not going to pretend these are minor questions but I don't equate 'not yet addressed' with 'worse.'
For example, take CB. Apple/Maxwell, Brice McCain vs. Grimes/J Taylor/Bobbie McCain (if the draft falls that way) isn't a bad trio.

Or is he to negative on the Dolphins for you all?

During last years off-season he may have been on meds but he was tolerable. I haven't turned his show on for more than 5 minutes at a time since the end of the pre-season last year. He's far too negative, and has been for more than a decade now. I can't stand radio ppl that only do negative. I like constructive. Joe Rose use to be that for me, even now he's gone too far in my view.

I will say this, many on here obviously listen to his drivel.

O's biggest problem is taking criticism . . . and he goes so out of his way "not" to sugarcoat stuff that some of the stuff he says is just plain untrue.

He hates the Suh contract because of the cost but then hammers the FO for not signing Vernon to a similar deal.
He is the conductor of the "TanneKILL" train
Goes to the combine every year but admitidely doesn't really know ****. Was in love with Vernon Hargraeves at 8 . . . then a few "scout" friends were thinking he is more of a slot CB and now he is like it may be to high . . . . form your own opinion dude.

He's an entertaining listen for that time slot in South Florida, but don't take what he says as gospel.

He 1st said to Rose that signing Suh was a pipe dream, that the Dolphins were already in cap hell, and it was simply impossible and would never happen before it actually happenned. Rose and him got into a few on radio live arguments about it, and the lil O had to tuck tail after the Phins had signed Suh. Before last season he stated over and over he liked many of the FA moves T-Baum had made, and would have made many of the same moves. He even said potentially the Suh contract would end up being a bargain because how much the NFL cap was going to increase over 2016 and 2017. After I heard him slam T-Baum and the Suh contract after this season had ended I turned off the radio show. He's a hypocrite, has been for more than a decade. As some have said he's simply a fire thrower, very similar to Omar Kelly. I hate myself for posting TWO posts about this man that is a waste of space as far as football goes.

Back
Top Bottom