Do You Guys Believe Me About Tua Now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Believe Me About Tua Now

dolfan4eva

Starter
Reaction score
Back when I posted about him being injury prone the reactions were almost as if that were an idiotic statement. Can we rethink what we wish for in the draft now? Just saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve said from the start that the tank for Tua was overblown, we don’t even know if he’s the guy theFO covets. Could be someone we don’t see coming, still sorry to see the kid get hurt

Back when I posted about him being injury prone the reactions were almost as if that were an idiotic statement. Can we rethink what we wish for in the draft now? Just saying.

That quote seems like a 100% reasonable post..says if the staff thinks it is an issue they will pick someone else.

Are you trying to say "I told you so" over a kid who may never be allowed to play the sport again. Really? Super Cool Move Bro!!!

No I’m looking for some intelligent posts about the subject instead of attacks which so many people seem to do around here. Is that to much to ask.? I guess it is. Almost not worth posting on this forum anymore.

No I’m looking for some intelligent posts about the subject instead of attacks which so many people seem to do around here. Is that to much to ask.? I guess it is. Almost not worth posting on this forum anymore.
It's an injury that happened when 2 250+ pound LBs landed on him and his knee hit the ground first, Doesn't mean he's injury prone. It's a violent sport.

Dont be stupid dude, there is a Tua thread already here staring you in the face. You could’ve posted it there but no you wanted everyone’s attention like a spoiled brat. Stop littering the board

That quote seems like a 100% reasonable post..says if the staff thinks it is an issue they will pick someone else.

Are you trying to say "I told you so" over a kid who may never be allowed to play the sport again. Really? Super Cool Move Bro!!!
Yeah, that was my thought too. This is just tasteless.

You were right.

Injuries can happen but I think you did call it.

My concern was never about injuries. It was whether he was the generational talent some were touting. He’sa great college QB. So was Danny Wuerfel (sp?) Gino Toretta, Heath Shuler, etc... not saying he’s those guys, saying he could be. He’s definitely not Aaron Rogers

No you’re not. You’re seeking validation and attention. It may not have been you true intention but it’s certainly the case

Injury-prone, hmmmm I dunno about that, at least before this hip injury.

The Alabama coaching staff letting a player a couple of weeks after surgery play a meaningless game that Alabama should have easily won with Tua is the true shame. Players get hurt when they compensate for other injuries...period. Anyone who has played the game (or any contact game for that matter) knows it, whether a speed position or a lineman.

I will admit however now I see him as a medical risk after this injury.

Injury-prone, hmmmm I dunno about that, at least before this hip injury.

The Alabama coaching staff letting a player a couple of weeks after surgery play a meaningless game that Alabama should have easily won with Tua is the true shame. Players get hurt when they compensate for other injuries...period. Anyone who has played the game (or any contact game for that matter) knows it, whether a speed position or a lineman.

I will admit however now I see him as a medical risk after this injury.
Something I can actually agree with you on. :lol:

You were right.

Injuries can happen but I think you did call it.

My concern was never about injuries. It was whether he was the generational talent some were touting. He’sa great college QB. So was Danny Wuerfel (sp?) Gino Toretta, Heath Shuler, etc... not saying he’s those guys, saying he could be. He’s definitely not Aaron Rogers
I’m just concerned about drafting him if we get the chance. We’ve had to many players that showed promise, we get excited in the preseason only for them to be bit by the injury bug and then not be on the team in a couple years. We have to get this right this time. I can’t argue he has a huge upside but it concerns me. I want to see this team win as much as anybody else on this forum. I bleed Dolphins colors since the late 90s and it’s been a long and painful road. I would think taking Chase Young and trying to get Burrows or Hurts later on may be a better option. Not saying I am right or that I am qualified to make that decision. Just posting my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom