Do You Guys Care?? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do You Guys Care??

dolfan87 said:
Ok, so maybe it was harsh, and I apologize if I made any of you who can't afford it feel bad.
Don't apologize, Dolfan954 drives a Porshe on the week days and a hummer on the weekends to go to the strip clubs where he spends an average on 20 laps dances....... per hr.

No fork out the check Dolfan954. You can send the blank check to my address. :D

Muck said:
I just want to reiterate.......if you have chosen to donate, whether it's $84 or $8....THANK YOU!! If you're not able to, that's cool too. We totally understand. All we ask is that you continue to post great content and and continue to make this site kickass. :) We don't expect everyone to be able to help out. ESPECIALLY when you're 21 and just bought a house.....IN SAN FRANCISCO. Good lord, that must be expensive. :eek:

Not that you were talking about me or anything. :goof: I should also state that if I did have money, I would say screw off just the same and go out to see a movie! :lol: :jk: If I did have some omeny that I didn't know what to do with, I might perhaps throw some finheaven's way.

One suggestion though. Anyone remember Dana Carvey's show on ABC? It was only on for about 7 weeks in like 1995 or something. Anyway, each week it was brought to you by a different sponser. Something to this effect:

The TACO BELL Dana Carvey Show!

The following week:

The MOUTAIN DEW Dana Carvey Show!

I know AJ doesn't want ads, but perhaps he can do something like this. A little banner the rotates monthly or weekly or whenever. Just a small one should help offset the cost of the site while keeping it free for everyone and what not.

I must admit though, you all have inspired me. Seeing how I am in debt for pretty much the rest of my life now, I may have to drop the internet to help me you know, eat. I am now starting up a collection to help save Samphin on www.finheaven.com . I know you all love my intelligent and witty posts. I know I never bring the inside scoops...and I kind of smell funny too, but if you can see it in your hearts to send some money by way. If you are looking for some, just give me whatever you were going to give to finheaven.com. :lol: :jk:

Justasportsfan said:
Don't apologize, Dolfan954 drives a Porshe on the week days and a hummer on the weekends to go to the strip clubs where he spends an average on 20 laps dances....... per hr.

No fork out the check Dolfan954. You can send the blank check to my address. :D
Your mom already bothers me too much for child support money. The free ride stops here son. Behave yourself. :evil:

Why Not Have 3 Or 4 Levels Of Membership...?

Bronze- Min... With Limited Graphs Etc.. $25

Silver- More Graphics Etc $50

Premuim Gold... Best Graphics And Web Links ,email Address Etc...

Dolfan954 said:
Your mom already bothers me too much for child support money. The free ride stops here son. Behave yourself. :evil:
Can't we all just get along? :D
clear.gif

DREADED-ONE said:

That seems like a good idea. Different levels of cost for membership. Maybe for more money you can offer members more web space? Better games? I won't pretend to be an expert because I don't know enough about the web hosting industry. Maybe the staff already investigated those options. Just throwing some ideas out.

DREADED-ONE said:

That is a good idea... in fact my girlfriend mentioned that this morning...
Something well worth considering if the logistics of it aren't too much of a problem! :cool:

WharfRat said:
That is a good idea... in fact my girlfriend mentioned that this morning...
Something well worth considering if the logistics of it aren't too much of a problem! :cool:
Of course it's a good idea...BZ already does it :cool:

WharfRat said:
:rolleyes2:

So... in other words.... BillsZone solicits the help of the members also?
i never said i was against it... pretty much every site needs outside support

[disclaimer]I know this sentiment has been reitterated by 954 and others, but this thread really rubbed me the wrong way[/disclaimer].

Gram,

In the past, Ive been firmly in your corner and supported your "crusades" to make this board a better place. However, the tone of the posts in this thread are quite frankly tactless and offensive. You have no right to lambast others for not paying membership. Its obnoxious and unbecoming of patrons of this site.

87, please try and be a bit more persuasive and a bit less argumentative in future posts on this subject. I know youre taking this whole episode quite seriously, but there are better ways to handle situations such as these.

Muck AJ and others - I appreciate your candor (as always) dealing with site issues with the utmost dignity. :)

dolfan87 said:
Ok, so maybe it was harsh, and I apologize if I made any of you who can't afford it feel bad.

But, the nice thing just wasn't working.

By the way, I am going to purchase two premium memberships to give to two members who can't afford it. I am also going to give away a pair of real Dolphins Jersey pants, authentic Riddell helmet, and an autographed Marino 8x10 to the next three Premium Memberships renewed, or first timers.

It will be first come first serve on selecting the item you want, and AJ will let me know who was first, second and last. No matter what position you come in at, you are getting some great stuff here.

I am going to make a new post about this, so this is the scoop right here(buried in a six page thread). Everyone else in about 3 hours will have a new post to read.

GO!

Gram
Now THAT'S the way to get the masses excited about the project. :up:

Surferosa said:
[disclaimer]I know this sentiment has been reitterated by 954 and others, but this thread really rubbed me the wrong way[/disclaimer].

Gram,

In the past, Ive been firmly in your corner and supported your "crusades" to make this board a better place. However, the tone of the posts in this thread are quite frankly tactless and offensive. You have no right to lambast others for not paying membership. Its obnoxious and unbecoming of patrons of this site.

87, please try and be a bit more persuasive and a bit less argumentative in future posts on this subject. I know youre taking this whole episode quite seriously, but there are better ways to handle situations such as these.

Muck AJ and others - I appreciate your candor (as always) dealing with site issues with the utmost dignity. :)
Thank you. That was my only point from the beginning.

I would pay if there were more pics of the cheerleaders. Maybe some of them would give you guys some free photo ops to support the site.

Back
Top Bottom