Do you think Tannehill has be properly informed on the Jets/Dolphins blood feud? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Tannehill has be properly informed on the Jets/Dolphins blood feud?

i hate the jets with such a passion because of their fans. not saying there aren't stupid fans in every fan base, cuz god knows the fins fans have their moments... but just seems like every jets fan ive ever met doesn't know when to shut up about their team and how good they are. plus being stuck on a flight from miami to dc with 20 jets fans chanting J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! the whole flight when i was 9 probably doesnt help my perception of the jets fan base.

Doesn't matter. Players should be of the mindset that whoever they're playing is their biggest rival that day.

i hate the jets with such a passion because of their fans. not saying there aren't stupid fans in every fan base, cuz god knows the fins fans have their moments... but just seems like every jets fan ive ever met doesn't know when to shut up about their team and how good they are. plus being stuck on a flight from miami to dc with 20 jets fans chanting J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!! the whole flight when i was 9 probably doesnt help my perception of the jets fan base.

Don't forget Gay Fireman Ed.....nuff said

All season, at least in the old days when competing for the division was expected, I got use to watching the other teams in the division and hoping they lose so the Dolphins can get closer to locking up 1st place. After the Dolphins game my next question would be what did the Jets, New England, Colts, Bills do this week. It just becomes a habbit to be against those other teams in the division.

Then there is the Jets, that team can annoy like nobody else.

I'm sure he has, but honestly, I don't think players are as into rivalries as they once were. The NFL is much more transactional now even compared to 10-20 years ago, and you don't see as many players playing for one team their whole career. Your mortal enemy today may be your new team tomorrow. Bitter rivalries are going the way of the male nipple, at least as far as players are concerned.
Rivalries change with the times. People here have Jets Fever it seems. Buffalo use to be our biggest rival. NE should be our biggest rival.

After watching Hard Knocks and seeing that Tannehill didnt know the different teams in the different divisions I hope the veterans have schooled the young man on the ongoing Bitter blood Feud between Us and the Pests!!!! He has to represent not to mention the crowd noise from all the South Florida Jets fans. LoL Hate those Bastards. Sure hope Miami fans show up and dont sell their tickets.
Then he was questioning the division notation. It's a fact that North/South/East/West location is incorrect for many teams.
But I'm pretty sure he understands NY Jets are divisional opponents and this kind of games are more important.

He'll ply hard in every game regarless of who we're playing and that's what mattes to me.

Ozzy rules!!

I hate the jets more than any other sports franchise. Their fans are the worst

As Tanny strikes me as someone who is already extremely driven and who doesn't need external motivation to succeed, I doubt the rivalry is something he really cares about. Especially since he hasn't been here to live it. I can imagine him being told about the rivalry and saying, "Oh, really? Ok. I didn't know that," and then going back to whatever he was doing.

He doesn't seem the type to get into it. He was smiling after missing passes last game. If he has any hint of the Marino scowl yet we haven't seen it. He's a good natured kid who seems really happy to be playing in the NFL. He isn't going to get caught up in our blood feud with the jests.

Back
Top Bottom