Do you think Zach is Hall of Fame worthy? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Do you think Zach is Hall of Fame worthy?

teji67 said:
He has undoubtedly been very effective in the NFL, however, I would not classify him as a Hall of Famer...The only Hall of Famer on our roster now is probably Seau due to his play as a Charger and also due to his popularity..

What about JT. I think JT will go before Zach. JT has been dominate since he came into the leauge. JT will go in. Zach might but not for several years.

76AZFINFAN said:
What about JT. I think JT will go before Zach. JT has been dominate since he came into the leauge. JT will go in. Zach might but not for several years.

JT isnt a hall of famer right now either imo.

So hard to say. He's definitely among the top 2-3 middle linebackers in the game, but my gut feeling is that he'll have to play at the same level for at least three more years to even be considered. If his production falls off before that I don't think he'll make it.

DonShula84 said:
JT isnt a hall of famer right now either imo.

Imo he will go whenit is all said and done. But if you are right, I still think he would be voted in before zach.

TakeIt2DaHouse said:
The heart and determination he plays with I can see him in the Hall of Fame for sure and plus if you want to look at stats compare Zach and R.Lweis their stats are very similiar if not near even in most categories.Lewis gets more attention cause he killed 2 people.Zach has the work ethic and one of the biggest hearts in the NFL if not the biggest and has always been ranked 1-2-3 MLB every year he'd have a couple more pro bowls but everyone knows he got snuffed out of 2 or 3 just like taylor has. Zach has always been the anchor of the defense.
Hall of Fame for our beloved 54 that means a new number to retire.
I think there is an outside chance he might make it, in due time. I see him failing many times first though.

Not yet. I love the guy but I think if he wins a ring his chances will be greatly improved. I know that sounds like alot of 9'er fans in Marino vs. Montana debates but unfortinatly it is true for Zack. Does he deserve to get in? Absolutly. Will he get in at some point without a ring? Mabey.

Mark my words, Zack will get a ring in his time and he will be elected to the Hall of Fame.

Zack Thomas as a HOF LB!!! You bet. Just to give you some background, I remember atleast 7 or 8 yrs ago I was listening to a Dolphin vs Tenn Game (I'm pretty sure: Z. Thomas Rookie year after JJ drafted him) on the radio before I was getting RAPED by DTV for the Sunday Ticket and all I remember is the color announcer saying his name after every play! To me at that time, I had no idea who Z. Thomas was. As I became a DTV Sunday Ticket holder, Z. Thomas along w/J. Taylor had quickly become my favorite players for the Finz. As a matter of fact, it was the 1st time in I don't know how many years I was actually excited to see the D vs the Offense. And belive me, I'm a true Marino Fan who believes that Marino no matter what (minus super bowls) is the greatest Qb to play the game. If he would of had the supporting cast during his time, T. Brady and the Pats wouldn't even be able to hold the Finz Jock Straps!!!

WAR: MARINO!!! I love the clock play & that is how Ingram will be best known for his whole NFL Career!!!

PS: if R. Lewis is going to be considered for the HOF then by all means Z. Thomas blows him away due to the fact that Z. Thomas has character and class along w/being a complete citizen throughout the fame and glitz of being an NFL star.

By the way, Z. Thomas was the first D-Fense Jersey that I bought and I haven't bought anohter D-Fense Jersey since!!!

*For his character, class and sportsmanship..............I would be honored if one of my sons grew up as classy as Z. Thomas!!! :lol:

Oilcan4me

OUT

Name one truly great thing Thomas has done. Has he ever led the league in tackles? Has he ever cause more then 4 fumbles in a season? Has he ever been part of a #1 defense?

What he has done has been part of a 72-7 blowout in the 2nd round. Was part of a defense that allowed Terry Allen almost rush for 200 yards in a playoff game.

He has done nothing in the postseason of greatness nor has he done anything in the regular season of greatness.

Taylor atleast has lead the league in sacks and teams game plan around him. No one really game plans around Thomas.

I am not saying that he isn't a good LB'ER. But the fact remains that when we needed him to step up he wasn't able to do it. Look at all the crucial games and all the playoff games he was involved in. You will see Thomas made no significant effort of altering the game or changing it. Philly, Minny, Indy, Oakland, NE TWICE, all crucial games and he did nothing.

How is he a hall of famer if he can't even stop a crucial 1st down conversion to seal a game?

He was a very good Lb'er for us. He in no way is SB material. His legacy when he leaves will be " Zack Thomas. Yeah he had to of been one of the smartest LB'ERS ever to play the game"

Thomas= smartest
Lewis- One of the greats

PassRush said:
Not yet. I love the guy but I think if he wins a ring his chances will be greatly improved. I know that sounds like alot of 9'er fans in Marino vs. Montana debates but unfortinatly it is true for Zack. Does he deserve to get in? Absolutly. Will he get in at some point without a ring? Mabey.

Mark my words, Zack will get a ring in his time and he will be elected to the Hall of Fame.

ZaCH.

His name is ZaCH.

Its not that I cannot spell, I am just a bit nonconformist about it, it sounds like Zack to me, not Zach

oilcan4me said:
Zack Thomas as a HOF LB!!! You bet. Just to give you some background, I remember atleast 7 or 8 yrs ago I was listening to a Dolphin vs Tenn Game (I'm pretty sure: Z. Thomas Rookie year after JJ drafted him) on the radio before I was getting RAPED by DTV for the Sunday Ticket and all I remember is the color announcer saying his name after every play! To me at that time, I had no idea who Z. Thomas was. As I became a DTV Sunday Ticket holder, Z. Thomas along w/J. Taylor had quickly become my favorite players for the Finz. As a matter of fact, it was the 1st time in I don't know how many years I was actually excited to see the D vs the Offense. And belive me, I'm a true Marino Fan who believes that Marino no matter what (minus super bowls) is the greatest Qb to play the game. If he would of had the supporting cast during his time, T. Brady and the Pats wouldn't even be able to hold the Finz Jock Straps!!!

WAR: MARINO!!! I love the clock play & that is how Ingram will be best known for his whole NFL Career!!!

PS: if R. Lewis is going to be considered for the HOF then by all means Z. Thomas blows him away due to the fact that Z. Thomas has character and class along w/being a complete citizen throughout the fame and glitz of being an NFL star.

By the way, Z. Thomas was the first D-Fense Jersey that I bought and I haven't bought anohter D-Fense Jersey since!!!

*For his character, class and sportsmanship..............I would be honored if one of my sons grew up as classy as Z. Thomas!!! :lol:

Oilcan4me

OUT

You buying his jersey doesnt qualify him for the hall of fame. Ray Lewis has won MVP awards, he has won a Super Bowl and he can dominate games. Zach has better character yes, but we arent talking who the nicer guy is we are talking about who the better player is. Take your homer glasses off for 2 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom