Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site?

Originally posted by billsfanone
Would calling someone a wimp get me banned? I'll refrain.

Tell you what, go ahead, I'd be happy to ban you. ;)

As an occasional visitor to finheaven, I don't tend to talk a lot of smack, though I don't promise not to respond in kind. I do lift up a different perspective i.e. When someone posts that Daryl Gardener is going to tear up the league as a defensive end, I'll remind everyone how prone to injury he is. Or when someone posts that Buffalo doesn't have a decent running back, I'll comment that Travis Henry's rookie stats compare favorably with the rookie stats of a lot of NFL running backs though he ran behind an inferior line last year.

It's not that I'm trying to prove anything. The only proof in this league happens between September first and February first. I do it to remind y'all that there is more than one perspective.

BTW, I don't mind most finfans who come on BBI. It's only one or two who seem to have an incorrigible nasty streak.

Tiger, I agree. I don't mind most of the Bills fans who post here.

It really doesn't make a difference who your a fan of, if you can get passed the bias(to some degree) then you can usually have a great conversation with ANY teams fan.

i think its good to have a different opinion then everyone else here specially when us dolphins fans r sitting here saying were goin to win the super bowl and we cant be stopped...personally i think it keeps things interesting around here...except when people go to far and start threads like that dick guy...thats just stupid...by the way travis henry is still unproven and so is ur offensive line...and daryl gardner could start at any position on the bills defensive line if he stayed healthy...see that wasnt meant to be rude just a different opinion. bills dolphins fans we still all are fans of the same game...we just kinda dislike one another.

Its all a matter of everyones sensitivity switch...some need to lower theirs and others need to raise it...All in all I enjoy intelligent conversation with Bills fans whether its here or BBI. But I also like the smack too...thats what a rivalry is...to get under the others skin and totally annoy them...A good rule of thumb is to RELAX and enjoy...if someone wants smack...then bring it or ignore it:goof: remember the choice is always yours...you choose to talk smack or you choose to be annoyed or you CHOOSE to relax and laugh about it...:evil: I see by the clock on the wall that my time on the soapbox is up...

Peace:cool:

^^^i agree with the dark lord...we have a few obnoxious phin fans on here(hell, one was banned already) that are more painful than any bills fan!
i say "can we keep 'em? please?" (bill's fans that is). it would be really boring without he occasional smack around here. it's fun defending your team (unless it's against your own fans)!

Originally posted by Dajesus
or make outlandish claims like "Buffalo's secondary will be as good as Miami's", and don't have any knowledege to back it up.

Given as it may seem, that claim is not to outlandish - when it comes to the CBs that is. Miami has the the better Safties, hands down. But Clements and Winfield, altho not recognized by everyone yet with segments on ESPN, CBS, Fox, or with the probowl appearances, are very very good corners. Hell Clements could be a number 1 CB on some teams. As For Winfield, Hes one of the most Underrated players in the NFL. He lead the Bills in tackles last year, and the year before he was 2nd in that category. Not 2 mention hes a great cover corner. So outlandish as it may seem, theres some stake to that claim, as far as the corners go. :D

generally speaking No , but there are 1 or 2 worthwhile posters - of course, I only care about talking Fins from a Fins perspectives ;)

Originally posted by BMarion31
Billhoff, no one ever said we have the best team in the NFL. All the fans here who know what they are talking about are saying we will have a tough team. You may have the weakest argument against the 'Fins right now. We won't be good because we have been blown out the last couple seasons? Please tell me how that effects this season. We always lose by 30 or more points to playoff teams? First, only the Rams beat us by that much, EVERY other game that we lost was by less than that. Even despite that fact, all that was last season, how does this effect this season? I'm not really expecting a intelligent reponse, I just thought I'd point one of the flaws in your pathetic excuse for an argument.
62-7=55pts. same fans, same team!

Before you come spewing your nonsense, read the post I'm replying to. We were talking about last season. I'm pretty sure the game you're talking about is almost 3 years ago.

same fans, same team!

Its funny you should say that after that totally idiotic post.....

i'm okay on this board; but in the smack board i really bring it.... if you can't handle some of the nonsense on the talk smack board then just stay here

Right Moulds I feel most of us are respecting this site on the regular forum and talking our smack in the smack forum just like the TOS say.

Hey Thurm. What the hell is going on at BBI. I get my hand slapped for using the word Polak but Bills fans can say "Smelly Cubans" and nothing happens. Your moderators over there are not very consistent.

i dont care if other teams fans come on this site as long they talk football...if they are knowledgeable than i think its cool...there is no reason to talk smack...especialy coming from a team that was 3-13 last year...

Im sorry but im gonna have to say that they put up w/my crap on there boards, so I can put up w/theres. Of course thats just my opinion & this is not my website.

Back
Top Bottom