Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site?

Surely, our mods will be able to tell a lame ass post from a lame ass fake.;)

Well here is a suggestion. Add a invite only Miami Dolphins board on top of this general one and clearly state it is for phin fans only. Make some minimum requirements such as being a Dolphins fan (shouldn't be hard to tell the diff ;p), 50 posts etc. Have the people apply for access to that forum.

If that person has a solid record of contributing decent posts then let them in. If they don't then don't let them in. Basically it sounds elitist and it pretty much is. We are talking about basically a filtered forum for those that just want to relax and have a casual discussion with other phin fans instead of these constant rediculous "my team is better then your team" threads.

Basically it all comes down to solid posters. So there would be some exemptions to that forum (ie: Slaine).

It's okay to me if Bills fans post here. I used to post on their board b4 they banned me. If they want to legitimately talk about the 2 teams then that seems fine.

But if it degenerates into "You suck in the playoffs" vs "You suck period or you suck in the SB" then just send it to the smack forum.I'm just tired of all the same old crap. I've tried to stay away from the cliched responses because each teams fans knows which buttons to push to the opposing teams fans. If a Bills fan comes on this board and asks a ? such as are you worried about a sophmore slump for Chambers then I don 't think it needs to be moved.

Things seem to be territorial in that sometimes if a Bill fan posts a legitimate question here he will be attacked even if he /she doesn't deserve it which sometimes occurs on their board when Fins fans post

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree also 25... I think the open forums should be a place where intelligent fans of every team can rationally discuss football, however, I also think that it would be nice (as VanDolFan suggested) that we have our own place to "huddle"... away from the distractions of smack talk.. for instance if a post starts out to be an intelligent discussion, add one idiot who starts crap, then the post gets moved to smack talk, and we lose out on what could be good insight...
JMHO :)

It's a good idea, but the only real problem with that, is that people first coming to the site would see that, and probably not register, because everyone is just posting on the 'elite' forum. It was a good idea though. I'll see what other people think about it.

I don't know much about football but being that you guys are finfans, says I know more about football than any of you. :lol: jk

I don't mind talking football but I'd probably throw a line like the above statement. I'd rather wait til' season starts, that way we are dealing with facts. Talking about what went on in the past is merely smack talk. Coz' when season starts both teams are 0-0. And whether who will kick whose butt are mere guesses.

Like I said before, I think the fins are the team to beat (even over the Pats) , but you can't count out anyone anymore, even the bills.

It's a great year to the a fan of an AFCE team. Except the fins. lol.jk

Whoever takes my smack seriously, needs to get a life.

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'm tired of all the whiny a$$ fin fans who act like it's a matter of life and death that there are *gasp* Buffalo Bills fans at finheaven..... Sheez....get over it.

Half the fun of these boards is to argue with rival fans, to see what outsiders think of us and to keep tabs on the enemy....
What do you want...a bunch of Dolphin fans sitting around kissing each others ass?
Dolphan1: I think Ricky is good
Dolphan2: me too
Dolphan3:I do too
Dolphan1: I hate the Bills
Dolphan2: me too
Dolphan3: I do too

personally I am sick and tireD of listening to the same old opinions over and over and over.....I love it when the Bills Fans post over here .....strictly for the entertainment value. I mean, c'mon what else is there to do, really? Another"who's your favorite player poll" or how about "AFC predictions" for the 1000th time?
I love the Dolphins as much as I hate the Bills but the guys that come over and post on finheaven are funny as hell and I want them to know that they are welcome any time by me. ( except for saburzfan and ballsfanone)

Infinsible sounds like a bills fan to me. I think he really is a bills fan who just mispelled the word invincible. Aside from the fact I see him posting at BBI asking for pencil and paper.LOL

Ooops, I made a non-football comment. Boy, am I in trouble.:(

Originally posted by Dolfan984
It's a good idea, but the only real problem with that, is that people first coming to the site would see that, and probably not register, because everyone is just posting on the 'elite' forum. It was a good idea though. I'll see what other people think about it.

Not really Dolfan. I'll still wander into this forum and I am sure most of the other guys will to. However on days where I just don't want to hear the same old **** I can stick to arguing with guys who actually make good points :)

Originally posted by justamoron

Infinsible sounds like a bills fan to me. I think he really is a bills fan who just mispelled the word invincible. Aside from the fact I see him posting at BBI asking for pencil and paper.LOL

Ooops, I made a non-football comment. Boy, am I in trouble.:(

justaminute.....I have never been so insulted in my life. justatake that back...justafreak!

Originally posted by VanDolPhan

Not really Dolfan. I'll still wander into this forum and I am sure most of the other guys will to. However on days where I just don't want to hear the same old **** I can stick to arguing with guys who actually make good points :)

Ditto :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom