Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does anyone enjoy Bills fans on our site?

Originally posted by dolfan25
Hey Thurm. What the hell is going on at BBI. I get my hand slapped for using the word Polak but Bills fans can say "Smelly Cubans" and nothing happens. Your moderators over there are not very consistent.

lol

I also once said "Dirty Frenchman" it's cool man don't worry about it... you have to realize that sometimes people make jokes and if anyone is offended I will apologize... you have to take it in the context of the post too!

I'm sorry to all you smelly cubans I hurt, it's not your fault if you are smelly. well actually it probably is if you don't shower...

p.s. I never said all cubans are smelly... in fact there are probably more smelly white people in this world -if you ask me

p.s.s. I said it in the smack forum where anything goes!!!!
:fire: bring it

I'm not offended just perplexed by the double standard. I've just put up a post on their smack forum that might get me banned.

bills suck doggy azz....................

no. i do not like bills fans on our board. the team sux, there fans suck, the town sux! god, even there chicken wings suck! hard to believe they invented them. the anchor [$hit hole] bar has some of the worst i have ever had anywhere.

having bills fans on our board is like having a dog turd on the bottom of your shoe.

:monkey: on the bills!!

In a recent interview, General Norman Schwartzkof, was asked if he thought there was reason for forgiveness toward the people who have harbored and abetted the terrorists who perpetrated the 9/11 attacks on America.

His answer: "I believe forgiving them is God's function. Our job is simply to arrange the meeting."

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
Now dont go giving me talks about "Humanity" like they did in the NFL talk smack board. But is anyone else sick of all the Bills fans invading "our" site like little Knats. When we are trying to talk about the fundimenatals of football, they come on here
"Uh, Travis Henry is uh better, and uh, well, we always win, and uh we rock, and uh, I love Eric Moulds, and, DUUUUURRRRRR"
IM sick of it and i want to just talk about the fins without these idiots coming on and talking s***. Now bills fans that read this, please tell me why you are not on your own site. Now if the reason is what i think
" We dont have one"
THEN WE WILL KINDLY MAKE ONE FOR YOU. are anyother finfans sick of these guys?
BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

I don`t mind. I get a kick out of the back and forth during the off season. Never met a jets fan I liked tho!

I'm tired of all the whiny a$$ fin fans who act like it's a matter of life and death that there are *gasp* Buffalo Bills fans at finheaven..... Sheez....get over it.

Half the fun of these boards is to argue with rival fans, to see what outsiders think of us and to keep tabs on the enemy....
What do you want...a bunch of Dolphin fans sitting around kissing each others ass?
Dolphan1: I think Ricky is good
Dolphan2: me too
Dolphan3:I do too
Dolphan1: I hate the Bills
Dolphan3: I do too

personally I am sick and tireD of listening to the same old opinions over and over and over.....I love it when the Bills Fans post over here .....strictly for the entertainment value. I mean, c'mon what else is there to do, really? Another"who's your favorite player poll" or how about "AFC predictions" for the 1000th time?
I love the Dolphins as much as I hate the Bills but the guys that come over and post on finheaven are funny as hell and I want them to know that they are welcome any time by me. ( except for saburzfan and ballsfanone)

Originally posted by WCoastFin
Im sorry but im gonna have to say that they put up w/my crap on there boards, so I can put up w/theres. Of course thats just my opinion & this is not my website.

Yes this IS your website. AJ and I just make the payments for you. ;)

Let them in... they might just learn somthing (If any of them are capable of learning)...
Seriously... if they want to talk intelligently, fine, if all they want to do is spew baseless inuendos, and rave about the fantasy world some of them are living in... then move them out to the smack house...or maybe they'd be more at home in the crack house?

Originally posted by inFINSible
I'm tired of all the whiny a$$ fin fans who act like it's a matter of life and death that there are *gasp* Buffalo Bills fans at finheaven..... Sheez....get over it.

Half the fun of these boards is to argue with rival fans, to see what outsiders think of us and to keep tabs on the enemy....
What do you want...a bunch of Dolphin fans sitting around kissing each others ass?
Dolphan1: I think Ricky is good
Dolphan3:I do too
Dolphan1: I hate the Bills
Dolphan3: I do too

personally I am sick and tireD of listening to the same old opinions over and over and over.....I love it when the Bills Fans post over here .....strictly for the entertainment value. I mean, c'mon what else is there to do, really? Another"who's your favorite player poll" or how about "AFC predictions" for the 1000th time?
I love the Dolphins as much as I hate the Bills but the guys that come over and post on finheaven are funny as hell and I want them to know that they are welcome any time by me. ( except for saburzfan and ballsfanone)

Well said infins. I try to be fair over here and I think I do a good job at it. It’s a lot of fun.

Originally posted by WharfRat
Let them in... they might just learn somthing (If any of them are capable of learning)...
Seriously... if they want to talk intelligently, fine, if all they want to do is spew baseless inuendos, and rave about the fantasy world some of them are living in... then move them out to the smack house...or maybe they'd be more at home in the crack house?

I couldnt Agree More, I come here to talk football and provide stats to back it up, i dont do it to come and talk s**t, I enjoy a good time reading messages from other fans, especially rivals. The people I hate the most, even on the bills boards are not the Fin fans, its those babaling idiots that Know nothing about football and simply say things like "Ugh....Yeah, Ricky Williams is horrible" or "Uh Huh....Eric Moulds is the most Overrated WR in the NFL" :rolleyes: Its thing like this, that bother me, cuz there outlandish comments with no truth or backing behind them.

:monkey: Morons who dont know Football

The people I hate the most, even on the bills boards are not the Fin fans, its those babaling idiots that Know nothing about football and simply say things like "Ugh....Yeah, Ricky Williams is horrible" or "Uh Huh....Eric Moulds is the most Overrated WR in the NFL" Its thing like this, that bother me, cuz there outlandish comments with no truth or backing behind them.

I agree totally EM BILLSFAN 80. They come and make totally idiotic posts and start bashing on anyone who proves their idiocy.:fire:

Hey guys, who am I? jay feedler sucks becuz he cant beet playoff teems..... i dont need good gramer becuz jay feedler has big eers...

100% correct!!

Originally posted by BMarion31
The people I hate the most, even on the bills boards are not the Fin fans, its those babaling idiots that Know nothing about football and simply say things like "Ugh....Yeah, Ricky Williams is horrible" or "Uh Huh....Eric Moulds is the most Overrated WR in the NFL" Its thing like this, that bother me, cuz there outlandish comments with no truth or backing behind them.

I agree totally EM BILLSFAN 80. They come and make totally idiotic posts and start bashing on anyone who proves their idiocy.:fire:

Hey guys, who am I? jay feedler sucks becuz he cant beet playoff teems..... i dont need good gramer becuz jay feedler has big eers...

Man... that just summed everything up completely... smack talk is one thing.. but stupidity is plain annoying...:yell:

Maybe we should start a wall of shame. Place some of the most idiotic posts ever made by ANY fans on it.

Might be kind of funny. We could vote...lame ass post of the week award!

hmmmm, that might encourage the rejects to post stupid stuff just to be in the lime light.

never mind

Back
Top Bottom