Votes: 26 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Yes with Grier

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • No but Grier is.

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
I don't honestly know at this point. An easier question may be does Grier survive and unless we somehow end the season with a winning record, he's got to be gone. Flores may have a longer leash based on the credit he has in the bank with Ross for his first 2 seasons.

I voted no. I don’t believe Grier would fire his friend during the season and Ross doesn’t seem to be that type either. But if we only win five games or less I can see him being fired After the season..

I think we are giving the Eagles a top 5 pick for sure. Why do we continue to trade w them? AJ Feely. Byron Maxwell. Our 1st rounder in 2022. They get us every time.
They do seem to get the best of us more then anyone.

I can't see how either Flores or Grier survive past this season. Then I remember who owns this team. It wouldn't surprise me if this team goes 1-15 and Ross gives contract extensions to both of them.

I can't see how either Flores or Grier survive past this season. Then I remember who owns this team. It wouldn't surprise me if this team goes 1-15 and Ross gives contract extensions to both of them.
More likely that he’ll fire 1 of them and promote someone internal that’s unqualified. Such a dysfunctional organization.

Back
Top Bottom