• Yes with Grier

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • No but Grier is.

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters

Miami 13

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
1-3, Bucs next week 1-4. Then Jags in London. Maybe Jags are winless. Say they beat us on a national stage. Could Flo/Grier survive having 1,2 wins heading into November? I personally don’t think either get fired during the season but when is enough enough?

Our organization is too soft to fire anyone. I wouldn’t start with Flores I would start with our dual offensive coordinators and the idiot offensive line coach who unfortunately gets interviewed sometimes and reveals that he knows even less than his team shows on the field

Yes, and the team abandon's Tua next year by trying to pair a veteran QB with Flores to try and see if there is a QB out there who can make up for Flores also making the wrong QB decisions, baffling RB usage, and inability to bring in any type of worthwhile coaching on the offensive side...except maybe he did in Gailey but then sandbagged him by force starting a rookie before his time, with a bad OL to boot.

We all remember when Sparano needed to be fired and Ross stuffed it up and gave it another year - we all knew that season was doomed from the start. Well, same here. Flores will be back.

Not if this continues. Nor should he.

The main problem with the coaching staff is we have no intellectual advantage on the sidelines whatsoever. None. Best we can hope for is them getting out of their own way and not do dumb **** like call screens on 1st down on our own 1 yard line.

Flores wants to be Belichik so bad. But he'll never be. He can never be. Just doesn't have the brains.

We all remember when Sparano needed to be fired and Ross stuffed it up and gave it another year - we all knew that season was doomed from the start. Well, same here. Flores will be back.
Same with Philbin. Who was then fired 4 games in I believe.

At least Sparano saw his team just once win a playoff clinching game, something both Philbin and Flores had chances to do and failed miserably.

Ross needs to clean house. Hire a real football guy to find your new GM and head coach. Flores and Grier have failed. I don't want to hear the excuses for Flores. Good head coaches don't allow their team to get destroyed by a division rival (that played mostly backups for over a half) with playoffs on the line then get destroyed by that same team in your home opener the following season. Good head coaches don't allow their team to get dominated at home by a mash unit 0-3 team.

1-3, Bucs next week 1-4. Then Jags in London. Maybe Jags are winless. Say they beat us on a national stage. Could Flo/Grier survive having 1,2 wins heading into November? I personally don’t think either get fired during the season but when is enough enough?
I never would have thought Flores would be on the hot seat this year. Was still very high on him before the season. After playing not to loose last week and this performance I am starting to think he may not if they don't turn this around.

Unlikely he is fired during the season.

Back
Top Bottom