Votes: 26 17.7%
  • No

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Yes with Grier

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • No but Grier is.

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
I think Flo is here long term now I also think Grier is fired as well as the dual oc’s

Ross needs to clean house. Hire a real football guy to find your new GM and head coach. Flores and Grier have failed. I don't want to hear the excuses for Flores. Good head coaches don't allow their team to get destroyed by a division rival (that played mostly backups for over a half) with playoffs on the line then get destroyed by that same team in your home opener the following season. Good head coaches don't allow their team to get dominated at home by a mash unit 0-3 team.

The only way a non football guy like Ross hires a real football guy is blind luck because he wouldn't know it if he saw it. Instead he'll continue to get fleeced by impostors like Tannenbaum and Grier because he has absolutely no business owning a football team.

The city should've sent him out of town on a rail a long time ago but people are too stupid to realize he's the problem so they'll continue to praise how bad of a job he's done and how he stays out of the way for other idiots to spend his money. It's un-****ing-real people not being able to recognize what's been right in front of their face for decades.

Ross is and has always been the problem. Wake the **** up

Flores and Grier should both be fired. What Flores did with the dual-OCs (both of whom are career journeymen who have no business serving as OC) is complete malpractice. The playcalling and overly conservative approach on offense is his doing.

Ryan Fitzpatrick covered up a lot of incompetence because he’s a 15-year vet and literal Harvard grad who just ran the offense himself. Not a great QB but was capable of coaching the offense himself.

He fired Philbin after a 1-3 start. I voted no, though. I don't think that happens this time around. Both he and Grier will be let go after the season.

The only way a non football guy like Ross hires a real football guy is blind luck because he wouldn't know it if he saw it. Instead he'll continue to get fleeced by impostors like Tannenbaum and Grier because he has absolutely no business owning a football team.

The city should've sent him out of town on a rail a long time ago but people are too stupid to realize he's the problem so they'll continue to praise how bad of a job he's done and how he stays out of the way for other idiots to spend his money. It's un-****ing-real people not being able to recognize what's been right in front of their face for decades.

Ross is and has always been the problem. Wake the **** up
This is absolutely true, too. Ross is a huge part of the problem. You don’t get this level of dysfunction from any one cause. Ross, Grier, and Flo are all part of the problem.

Fire everyone. Hire Daboll or Brady. Get the offense working, and we’ll go from there.

I posted several weeks ago that I thought maybe Flo might be losing the locker room or had lost the locker room after the Bills game. Several posters jumped all over me, just like they do in here when you make any criticism of players or coaches.

Grier and Flores make it to season's end!

They shouldn't but got a feeling they will.

I made mention of this "What If" last season and was dismissed and reminded that Flores had a 5-year contract, blah-blah-blah.

The Office Smile GIF

Another performance like this and I am giving Flo, Grier, Studs, Godsey the boot.

Making Crossman my interim HC and apparently Fry Is our 3rd OC anyways so he can be OC (by himself) for the rest of the year and have full authority over everything.

I am then cutting the following players immediately - Grant, Wilson, Davis, Roberts, Brissett, McCourty, Shaheen, Coleman, Iggy.

Finding trade partners and taking anything I can get for Jackson, Byron Jones, Rowe, Gesicki, Wilkins, Tua.

We don't trade for Watson.

Then we go out, find our new HC / GM and see what they can do with the picks.

I won't care though, because I told my entire family, my fan hood lived and died with Flo, cause I refuse to go through another rebuild.

But it's obvious it's exactly what had to happen, glaringly obvious.

I was super skeptical of Flo, I never wanted to be "New England South". The thought of getting Bill's pupil put a bad taste in my mouth.

And then I drank the Kool aid and believed.

In reality, Flo screwed us out of the playoffs last year by benching Fitz.

And while the O has been atrocious, the D has not answered the call.

We are cupcake soft and everyone has the book on how to beat our man coverage now. The scheme is toast and so are the chances that we accomplish anything under this current regime.

I will be selling 2 generations worth of memorabilia as a lump sum package.

Memorabilia spans back over 60 years and two generations in my family.

I went to canton when Marino was inducted, I went to Marino jersey retirement game, I have gone to regular season games, pre seasons games, training camp.

I have been ridiculed my entire life for having the passion for this looser franchise.

My dad and I, hard core since the first kickoff return TD our expansion season, are ready to call it quits.

Ross is about to lose 2 lifelong fans that have bleed Aqua and Orange since birth.

What a travesty.

I'm beyond any more words, I left them all out here on the field.

Unlike the fins...

I made mention of this "What If" last season and was dismissed and reminded that Flores had a 5-year contract, blah-blah-blah.

The Office Smile GIF
I've seen garbage from Flo since the start of 2019 when he handled the QB position so poorly and ticked off the team's best building block in Minkah, but even though Flo really screwed up last season with his QB handling and blew week 17 royally, nobody would have listened to talks of the HC being fired after a ten win season.

Myself, I'm never impressed by ALMOST having success.

If Flores is a defensive guru he should be calling the plays for the D. And if he doesn't do that then what is his purpose other than to hire God-Awful coaching staffs??

Hasnt been good coaching one bit....

but.

imagine, thinking the guy who has done a decent HC job thus far, is going to be fired after tough losses to a playoff team, a colts team (yuck), and a bucs team, with our back up qb.. I mean, what? Let the season playout at least. We have showed fight at times (like vs raiders)

Back
Top Bottom