Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Yes with Grier

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • No but Grier is.

Votes: 18 12.2%

• Total voters
How to Exclude Apps from Google Ads Display Network (GDN) in 2020
1633294903186.gif

Grier has got to go. Guy had three first round picks in 2020 and we're looking at potentially missing on all three of them. A bit underwhelmed but not giving up on Tua, but man Jackson has been terrible and Igbinoghene has been a waste of a pick so far. Forgot he was even on the team.

Not giving up on Flores yet but man he's been a huge disappointment this year.

Yes, and the team abandon's Tua next year by trying to pair a veteran QB with Flores to try and see if there is a QB out there who can make up for Flores also making the wrong QB decisions, baffling RB usage, and inability to bring in any type of worthwhile coaching on the offensive side...except maybe he did in Gailey but then sandbagged him by force starting a rookie before his time, with a bad OL to boot.
This. And we averaging 10+ PPG lower this year than last year. What a mess.

Grier has got to go. Guy had three first round picks in 2020 and we're looking at potentially missing on all three of them. A bit underwhelmed but not giving up on Tua, but man Jackson has been terrible and Igbinoghene has been a waste of a pick so far. Forgot he was even on the team.

Not giving up on Flores yet but man he's been a huge disappointment this year
Imagine Tua tossing 300yd games for the chargers and Herbert on IR. That’s where we would be with the other path taken. Tua selection is the least of the issues.

Didn’t the ownership sign up for a full rebuild? If so doesn’t make sense blowing it up already. Survives this year next year is the decision point.
If we have 1 win in November I think it’s a sign that the rebuild has failed massively so the HC’s seat should be warm at least.

Ross keeps people here too long so Grier and Flores are probably safe. The only people getting fired are probably the coordinators. Although if it was up to me, Grier would be fired tonight.

1-3, Bucs next week 1-4. Then Jags in London. Maybe Jags are winless. Say they beat us on a national stage. Could Flo/Grier survive having 1,2 wins heading into November? I personally don’t think either get fired during the season but when is enough enough?

He'll be HC next year

Didn’t the ownership sign up for a full rebuild? If so doesn’t make sense blowing it up already. Survives this year next year is the decision point.
As I stated earlier I do think he will probably survive this year but the fact that the team is rebuilding doesn't mean you can excuse a coach whose team has actually gone backwards and actually hasn't built much of anything. And I think his entire rebuild was screwed up by playing the centerpiece of the rebuild, the QB, at the wrong time, which was also the second young QB in a row he mismanaged. He also sowed a lot of doubt and had to get rid of players who were upset that much of the team played their butts off last year and yet they were sandbagged by a young QB force started when the team was rolling well with a veteran QB who was actually making up for a lot of the faults the head coach, more than any other, should have been aware his team had which would hamper a young QB of Tua's situation.

How is this even a question....only on FH

Of course he survives the year.

Our organization is too soft to fire anyone. I wouldn’t start with Flores I would start with our dual offensive coordinators and the idiot offensive line coach who unfortunately gets interviewed sometimes and reveals that he knows even less than his team shows on the field
Ross has fired 3 head coaches, 2 GM’s and one head of football operations since becoming the majority owner 12 years ago. Each time he fired a HC, the majority of the coaching staff was fired too.

So it’s not that Ross is too soft to fire anyone. His issue has been hiring the right people when he does decide to fire someone.

How is this even a question....only on FH

Of course he survives the year.
Like I said, if we end up 1-8, 1-9. How is it not fair to ask if he’s on the hot seat? Any 1 win coach would be.

Yes unless he walks. Any head coach willing to stick around and do honest work unlike Gase, has to be honest work, and work for the clowns upstairs gets to stay too. Everybody stays. Grier because that who we are and how we roll, we are a team of idiot GM. And Flores too because he does honest work under the circumstances.

Back
Top Bottom