Does Meyer get fired after today's loss? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Does Meyer get fired after today's loss?

At least Fabio is leading Tua in one category - coaches they've gotten fired.

The media and all the frauds on here that touted players like him and Drew Lock and trashed Tua since January of 2019 aren't going to point these things out. They're going to stay silent if they can't bash Tua and prop up the only thing they think they know about football....

*GRUNT* "Him tall. Him have big arm. NFL" *GRUNT*

But I'll point it out.

Tua saved Glos jobs

In many instances, NFL teams are run like circuses. A lot of times assistant coaches and coordinators are hired outside of the head coach. It’s pretty common in the NFL.

If Urban was asking some of his assistants to defend their resumes, then I doubt he hired ‘em. However. his venom should be directed towards those above him that hired those coaches, not at the coaches below him.

Nothing Urban said was incorrect. He’s won everywhere and none of them have ever won anything. But again, it needs to be directed at his superiors.

NFL teams don’t like to let college coaches hire all their own coaches. They go outside of him to hire coaches with “NFL experience”. As if that’s any sort of qualification.

Saban couldn’t hire the coaches he wanted in Miami either. One of the reasons why he left.

There’s a thread in this forum that was created right after Urban Meyer was hired by the Jags where I said he was in for a rude awakening in the NFL because he’s a control freak just like Saban.

Too many people have their hands in what you’re doing in the NFL. But you have to take all the blame while those decision makers remain anonymous. It’s all a scam. It’s how these people stay NFL lifers and never win anything. Or even come close.
I watched Don Shula his entire time as the head coach of the Dolphins and I NEVER saw the FO force him to hire an assistant coach. He had 100% control over every assistant coach hired on his staff.

Saban also had 100% control over football operations, which included the hiring and firing of all the assistant coaches on his staff. Saying that one of the reasons he left the Dolphins was because he couldn’t hire the coaches he wanted to hire is totally false.

The reality is that while Saban is an excellent HC at the minor league level. He was average or below at best as a head coach at the professional level. He was given every thing he requested as the Miami Dolphins head coach but even today blames the medical staff because the Dolphins didn’t sign Brees.

The fact is 30 other teams didn’t sign Brees either but their coaches didn’t lie about not taking another job and then take the job anyway.

To his credit, Saban was smart enough to leave for the minor leagues before he was fired. Because he just wasn’t good enough as an NFL head coach. Even though he was given more control over the entire organization at that time than any previous HC in NFL history who had previously had no NFL head coaching experience.

The best thing that ever happened to the Dolphins is Saban left to go back to the minor leagues. Like Meyer, he is more suited to deal with the young teenagers he can control with fear and not the players at the NFL level who are not afraid to speak up when they are treated like little boys.

I watched Don Shula his entire time as the head coach of the Dolphins and I NEVER saw the FO force him to hire an assistant coach. He had 100% control over every assistant coach hired on his staff.

Saban also had 100% control over football operations, which included the hiring and firing of all the assistant coaches on his staff. Saying that one of the reasons he left the Dolphins was because he couldn’t hire the coaches he wanted to hire is totally false.

The reality is that while Saban is an excellent HC at the minor league level. He was average or below at best as a head coach at the professional level. He was given every thing he requested as the Miami Dolphins head coach but even today blames the medical staff because the Dolphins didn’t sign Brees.

The fact is 30 other teams didn’t sign Brees either but their coaches didn’t lie about not taking another job and then take the job anyway.

To his credit, Saban was smart enough to leave for the minor leagues before he was fired. Because he just wasn’t good enough as an NFL head coach. Even though he was given more control over the entire organization at that time than any previous HC in NFL history who had previously had no NFL head coaching experience.

The best thing that ever happened to the Dolphins is Saban left to go back to the minor leagues. Like Meyer, he is more suited to deal with the young teenagers he can control with fear and not the players at the NFL level who are not afraid to speak up when they are treated like little boys.
Meyer's contract also gave him 100% control over the staff and the roster.

Well you're wrong about all of it. Bear Bryant was the dolphins first choice but he declined - Shula was their second choice. You're another one that continues to be misinformed about the facts regarding what went on with Saban and Miami to perpetrate a nonsense narrative put forth by the organization and the south Florida media.

Shula was forced out because they wanted him to get rid of Olivadotti and he wouldn't do it. You're lying again, kinda like what you're accusing Saban of doing.

Furthermore, the dolphins ARE the minor leagues. Wake up fella. It ain't 1972 anymore.

I know how and why the Shula family distanced themselves from the organization in his later years. My nephew is married to one of Don and Mary Anne's granddaughters.

Not to mention practically destroys our playoff hopes, what little chance we now have in Miami. Urban Cryer!!!!! What a Joke.....Too late to go back in time unfortunately. I feel if we played the Jags now it wouldn't even be fair for the Jags. But hey it is what it is and we lost and we have 4 games ahead of us to show what we are really made of. Despicable coached be damned.

Yes they are. The Jags are a pitiful organization to be had. The Raiders have some semblance of talent and coaching to win some games. And Gruden was setup and that story has yet to be written.

Not to mention practically destroys our playoff hopes, what little chance we now have in Miami. Urban Cryer!!!!! What a Joke.....Too late to go back in time unfortunately. I feel if we played the Jags now it wouldn't even be fair for the Jags. But hey it is what it is and we lost and we have 4 games ahead of us to show what we are really made of. Despicable coached be damned.
I'm sure Ravens fans though the same thing about losing to Flores and the Dolphins. Gotta lace 'em up and actually play the game.

I'm sure Ravens fans though the same thing about losing to Flores and the Dolphins. Gotta lace 'em up and actually play the game.
The Dolphins are 6-7 and on the Rise. The Jags are what 2-11 and Drowning. Baltimore is also on their way out.

Take your piss poor crying woe is me attitude to the Jags forum. This is Finheaven the Dolphins rule over here. You want to cry cry a River over there.

Agree. It wasn't what Saban did regarding his exit. It was how he went about it i.e. what he said.

Its obvious NS is more comfortable working with dirt poor 18 yo's than 25 yo millionaires. There is nothing wrong w/ that. At last, he knows what his niche is

My only remaining qualm w/ Nick was his questioning of Zach Thomas's manhood.

Take your piss poor crying woe is me attitude to the Jags forum. This is Finheaven the Dolphins rule over here. You want to cry cry a River over there.
LOL.....says the guy crying about losing to the 'pathetic human being Urban Cryer'. The Dolphins got over the loss and started playing well. Maybe you should get over it too.

Back
Top Bottom