Dolfans, please read... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans, please read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oraclepz

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
AFTER 4 weeks im finally gonna vent....

In this board all i hear is negativity. Saban should be fired. RONNIE is a bust. Wheres Jason ALLEN. Culpepper sucks. O-Line sucks. Mularky sucks. WHats wrong with you guys. I mean who really is a DOLPHIN FAN!!! Please if your gonna complain that much Go ROOT for another team!!!! Cause you sure arent rooting for the dolphins. YES im also dissapointed on how the season is going but i would never degrade MY DOLPHINS!!! NEVER!!! IM Such a believer that i went out and bought me a Culpepper jersey ( ronnies next). I dont care who knows it but IM A DOLPHINS FAN!!! I will not give another football fan the pleasure of him seeing me give up on my team. I will defend them even if NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME!!! I dont know but there is something about that DOLPHIN helmet that makes sundays worth while. Thats my take on things.

well good for you...i support and cheer for them every time they play...but they really really really suck right now...that's a fact.

Go Fins!!!

phinswin said:

In this board all i hear is negativity. Saban should be fired. RONNIE is a bust. Wheres Jason ALLEN. Culpepper sucks. O-Line sucks. Mularky sucks. WHats wrong with you guys. I mean who really is a DOLPHIN FAN!!! Please if your gonna complain that much Go ROOT for another team!!!! Cause you sure arent rooting for the dolphins. YES im also dissapointed on how the season is going but i would never degrade MY DOLPHINS!!! NEVER!!! IM Such a believer that i went out and bought me a Culpepper jersey ( ronnies next). I dont care who knows it but IM A DOLPHINS FAN!!! I will not give another football fan the pleasure of him seeing me give up on my team. I will defend them even if NEVER WIN ANOTHER GAME!!! I dont know but there is something about that DOLPHIN helmet that makes sundays worth while. Thats my take on things.

:rolleyes2

I have made 10 threads exactly like this, and the response is "We pay their salaries bla bla bla"

phinswin said:

Some of us b*tch about players, some of us b*tch about fans b*tching about players... :sidelol:

im with you man so many bandwagon and fickle fans it is sickening!

Personally I see no problem with critiquing players, coaches, play calling, front office decisions, etc. They get paid a lot of money to perform and if they don't the fans have a right to be vocal.

Contrary to what the original poster said, criticizing a team has no bearing on whether you are a "true" fan or not.

phinswin said:

I'm with you man!!! Let's see what happens when all these naysayers say when the dolphins pull off the upset in New England this weekend!!
Or at least play a VERY close game.
ALSO!!!! I am predicting right now, that in this very close game, if Miami does not come up with the last minute victory, it will be on the defense's hands, NOT Culpepper's, GUARANTEED!!!!!!
But let's hope for the win, GO FINS!!!:rawk: :couch2:

772finatic said:
im with you man so many bandwagon and fickle fans it is sickening!

And here we have yet another person who doesn't know the definition of the word "bandwagon."

As for the OP...if Fin fans make you sick, go root for another team. If you find one that hasn't won a SB in 33 years, hasn't been in a SB in 22 years, hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years and hasn't been in the playoffs in 5 years, whose team went out and made major acquisitions in the offseason and has a new, highly celebrated coach, and despite all that has gone 1-3 and played like crap, AND whose fans aren't bitter and angry about it, then you let me know which team that is.

phinswin said:
Saban should be fired. RONNIE is a bust. Wheres Jason ALLEN. Culpepper sucks. O-Line sucks. Mularky sucks.

Well, in my opinion.....

Saban should not be fired and Ronnie is definitely not a bust. I am wondering why Jason Allen isn't on the field for defense (are there even safeties playing out there for the Dolphins right now?). I'm not a huge Culpepper fan but I wouldn't say he sucks. The O-line definitely sucks. And I am really starting to question the Mularkey hiring (especially considering how so many things the Bills fans told us would happen are happening right now).

But regardless, I will follow the Dolphins every game.

Just my two cents.

I've taken so much slack living in INDY and hearing why don't you become a Colts fan? It would be easy to hop on the colt bandwagon right now but thats not me and I won't. Fins forever, good, bad, ugly, doesn't matter. Besides who else is gonna hate on Kinzua the flyin ape? Opfin and like2god need all the help they can get. I would be upset if I thought we were not doing the things we needed to get better but I wouldn't jump ship if we weren't. I always look at Green Bay and Kansas City as towns that support their team no matter what and wish Miami had that kind of following.

so-long-Ricky said:
Personally I see no problem with critiquing players, coaches, play calling, front office decisions, etc. They get paid a lot of money to perform and if they don't the fans have a right to be vocal.

Contrary to what the original poster said, criticizing a team has no bearing on whether you are a "true" fan or not.
there is a huge difference between criticizing and out and out bashing. An intelligent critique is appreciated by most, bashing only ignites tempers.

Rick 1966 said:
And here we have yet another person who doesn't know the definition of the word "bandwagon."

As for the OP...if Fin fans make you sick, go root for another team. If you find one that hasn't won a SB in 33 years, hasn't been in a SB in 22 years, hasn't won a playoff game in 6 years and hasn't been in the playoffs in 5 years, whose team went out and made major acquisitions in the offseason and has a new, highly celebrated coach, and despite all that has gone 1-3 and played like crap, AND whose fans aren't bitter and angry about it, then you let me know which team that is.
Once again, go root for another team so you dont get bitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom