Dolfans, please read... | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolfans, please read...

Status
Not open for further replies.
adamprez2003 said:
The sign of a true fan is acknowledging that their team sucks and still rooting for them which I think every fan who has posted his criticisms has shown on this site. Its the fans that purposely refuse to look at their team honestly and mindlessly say everything's alright who's fandom I question. It shows me that these fans dont care about the quality of the team and are simply happy to "root" for a team, any team. Its simply another form of entertainment to them. A real fan wants his team to hoist the trophy in February

:yes:

adamprez2003 said:
The sign of a true fan is acknowledging that their team sucks and still rooting for them which I think every fan who has posted his criticisms has shown on this site. Its the fans that purposely refuse to look at their team honestly and mindlessly say everything's alright who's fandom I question. It shows me that these fans dont care about the quality of the team and are simply happy to "root" for a team, any team. Its simply another form of entertainment to them. A real fan wants his team to hoist the trophy in February

Here Here! Post of the month. Good job adam.

To me its just like politics. Most of us love our country and would die for it if it came to that, but that doesn't mean we have to be happy about all the decisions that get made. The politians are responsible to us and if they are not up to the job, we shouldn't have to be ashamed to make our voice heard.
That doesn't mean you are not a real American.

Same w/football. When things aren't going well people will look to find the weakness and vent their frustration in hopes that the ship can be righted. The players and coaches are ultimately accountable to us the fans. Without fan support, there would be no NFL. There just aren't many good things to say right now. I do know come Sunday, all of us here will be showing our true colors and cheering for everyone of our players to do well!

So, that is something we can all get excited about.

im 100% with you on that one i might have to get a cpep jersey myself

Rick 1966 said:
You must not have been on the internet in 1996-99, right? Or how about 2002-2005?

This is just the kind of junk I'm talking about. Who the hell cares where I was during those year. What gives you th right to question me. You just thrive on negativity. Christ, I bet you kick you dog and punch your old lady in the face every day when you get home from work.

Root for the team, keep a positive attitude and the cream always rises to the top. Believe me I've burried chumps like you at work and in regular life, its not hard to do because your negativity dislays a attitude of loss and helplessness. OUR TEAM DOESN"T NEED THAT.

Mcganiel said:
This is just the kind of junk I'm talking about. Who the hell cares where I was during those year. What gives you th right to question me. You just thrive on negativity. Christ, I bet you kick you dog and punch your old lady in the face every day when you get home from work.

Root for the team, keep a positive attitude and the cream always rises to the top. Believe me I've burried chumps like you at work and in regular life, its not hard to do because your negativity dislays a attitude of loss and helplessness. OUR TEAM DOESN"T NEED THAT.

You're right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom