Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 11

havanahec said:
Ya I was mixed up. There was a point there where we were retrieving games
almost everday it seemed. :D

I never thought there would be this many games to share, especially the old ones. My hats off to you Mr. Crunch and all others for all the time and work you have put into this. :drinkers:

This is team effort.I am just the organizer.Props go to the members who are going out of their way to get their games to us in a spirit of collaboration and to the Master seeders who sacrifice their time and BW to get the games to you promptly.You will note there is no talk about trading or selling.At the beginning of the series we asked for volunteers and we had several but very few made the effort to share their games.I think its only fair to retribute this effort.

I know Max was looking for a DVD version of the great 2005 victory over the Pats.Someone must have it particularly those in Europe who have access to Pontel .

Me and this crappy *** software called Windows are about to have it out.

I'm seeding again.

my thanks go to maxpower, ionic, crunch, havanahec, and everyone else who are helping to share these games! you guys rock!

texasPHINSfan said:
my thanks go to maxpower, ionic, crunch, havanahec, and everyone else who are helping to share these games! you guys rock!

And thanks to you too.You are part of the team.

Would you guys be interested in Miami at Indy 10 Dec 01. We totally dominated Peyton and the boys 41-6. The most memorable highlight was our D stuffing Edge 4 consecutive times at the goal line. I know there wasn't much interest, but I also have some 02 and 03 games.

lazlo73 said:
Would you guys be interested in Miami at Indy 10 Dec 01. We totally dominated Peyton and the boys 41-6. The most memorable highlight was our D stuffing Edge 4 consecutive times at the goal line. I know there wasn't much interest, but I also have some 02 and 03 games.

Its all good.We appreciate your offer.Do you have a capture card.?Maybe you could PM me with your game list.:)

CrunchTime said:
Its all good.We appreciate your offer.Do you have a capture card.?Maybe you could PM me with your game list.:)

Yeah, I have an All In Wonder. Which is no problem, but I have never really found an editing program that I like. Any suggestions? I'll pm you the game list.

Guys I have another gaem to request if one of us has it!

I am not sure what year or date but it was Mia vs Sea playoff game where it was last game at kingdome i remember we were down in the shado wof our own goaline and it was 3rd and 17 and Marino hit tony martin to keep the drive alive i really want this game!

Lazlo, if you've got games that are not in the library....then YES we want them. The more the better. Just like women, beer, money, gold, vacation days, personal days, weekends, did I mention beer? hehe

IceStorm said:
Lazlo, if you've got games that are not in the library....then YES we want them. The more the better. Just like women, beer, money, gold, vacation days, personal days, weekends, did I mention beer? hehe

I can relate to everything, except personal days. The Air Force does not know the meaning of those two magical words. Many a day I have awoke (most likely with hangover) and wished I could make that phone call, and go back to sleep. Well that and sick days...I'm so deprived LOL.

I was able to download (and help seed) the first few of these (85 bears mnf, 84 afc championship), but my pc went down with a bad HD. Now, I'm unable to log into the site. Any advice?

cookiehead said:
I was able to download (and help seed) the first few of these (85 bears mnf, 84 afc championship), but my pc went down with a bad HD. Now, I'm unable to log into the site. Any advice?

That was a long time ago.The site changed URL since then.We all had to sign up again and start from scratch.

The site Admin will cull members who are not active too.I suggest you sign up again but with another e-mail address.Go to the site forum thread Crunch's Corner and post on there.I will add you to my friends list and you will receive all the links.

lazlo73 said:
Yeah, I have an All In Wonder. Which is no problem, but I have never really found an editing program that I like. Any suggestions? I'll pm you the game list.

Most of us use virtual dub.But if you would rather not edit just upload it the way it is.Most of us have fast forward features.:rolleyes:

CrunchTime said:
This is team effort.I am just the organizer.Props go to the members who are going out of their way to get their games to us in a spirit of collaboration and to the Master seeders who sacrifice their time and BW to get the games to you promptly.You will note there is no talk about trading or selling.At the beginning of the series we asked for volunteers and we had several but very few made the effort to share their games.I think its only fair to retribute this effort.

I know Max was looking for a DVD version of the great 2005 victory over the Pats.Someone must have it particularly those in Europe who have access to Pontel .

I dont have the dvd version but i do have it on Vhs. If no one can upload it for him just let me know and I can send him the tape if it comes down to it.

Back
Top Bottom