Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

Do you even need to copy the files to the hard drive? Can't you seed right from the DVD since you're only u/l'ing so it's read only???

I bet it would work...

Very intresting idea. I will leave that to somebody else to try that as I have only one dvd+rw drive and nothing else and I need it to play games... :)

My only option is to copy the files to hard drive. I am not complaining about that as I have 370 gigs hard drives. I have about 150 gigs to go then I will get another one, thinking of 400 gigs hd to add to my collection of hds.

Dude said:
Do you even need to copy the files to the hard drive? Can't you seed right from the DVD since you're only u/l'ing so it's read only???

I bet it would work...

you would have to try to re-point your torrent client to find the files there.

When I tried ABC awhile back, it seemed to be a resource hog, has that been fixed ?

ABC have been using 2 to 15 percent of my resources. I have 1,024 ram so ABC use around 150 ram at the max. It is not too bad..better than Azureus.

sn9ke.eyes said:
you would have to try to re-point your torrent client to find the files there.

When I tried ABC awhile back, it seemed to be a resource hog, has that been fixed ?

Were you using the 3.0 version? That version was filled with bugs. They have since fixed it and it runs great. I'd give the new version a try.

Links ?

Hello there ! I'm totally new to bittorent so i followed crunch's instructions and now i'd like to know how to get a link for this game !
Thanks,

A french finfan ! (yes it does exist !)

FRED'83 said:
Hello there ! I'm totally new to bittorent so i followed crunch's instructions and now i'd like to know how to get a link for this game !
Thanks,

A french finfan ! (yes it does exist !)

You need to sign up at the site with your FH name.Post in the thread Crunch's Corner.I will then add you to my friends list and you will get the links.
http://69.25.58.102/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=30

BTE we have at least another french fin fan who lives in St Etienne.According to him he has the oldest PC in the planet.:lol:

okay ! I did post on the other forum with an other name, I explain there why !
Yope i'm happy to know that I'm not the only french finfan with an antic computer from the Jurassic Era !
Maybe you could give me his email adress so I could join him !
With a few fellas we've created the first french dolphins website so he might be interested !
THX CRUNCH !!

FRED'83 said:
okay ! I did post on the other forum with an other name, I explain there why !
Yope i'm happy to know that I'm not the only french finfan with an antic computer from the Jurassic Era !
Maybe you could give me his email adress so I could join him !
With a few fellas we've created the first french dolphins website so he might be interested !
THX CRUNCH !!

Check your msgs at the site.

josephreese said:
Sweet! Thanks for the link to the '86 game against the Browns. This is one of my favorite games.

I was at that game.I was sitting right in front of the side where Davenport broke his run.The guy had a motor.Good memories.

Guys I am trying to seed these games to 100% but am having problems i am like 3 games back now so bear with me if there is a game not being seeded just send me a msg and i will bring it back on since i havent been getting them to 100%

Back
Top Bottom