Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

Crunch, in order to seed on the 98 Broncos, I had to delete the old job for it and open the new. Is that normal ?

sn9ke.eyes said:
Crunch, in order to seed on the 98 Broncos, I had to delete the old job for it and open the new. Is that normal ?

Just download the new torrent file,open it and it will check through the file and start uploading.

Kenny_Stang said:
I'm seeding the '01 Raiders game. Any others that need attention?

Thats the one that needs most help.Only two seeders for 4 leechers.Thanks:)

CrunchTime said:
I suppose its because they dont want those people to re-sign.
We have a couple of bad leechers from Brazil who are not members of FH .Those guys have been asking for it.They have received repeated warnings for their hit and run tactics.

There is one now on the 98 Broncos game RsnakeBR.

CrunchTime said:
There is one now on the 98 Broncos game RsnakeBR.

Can someone tell me the quality of the '98 broncos game? I won't bother if my copy is better, & the last few games (not from me) have been less-than-dvd (divx, I think) with smaller dimensions...

Which brings me to the point for all of you future encoders out there, please set your video ratios to 720x480 (pixels) for high-quality video rips that will look best on a TV. Thats the current standard, at least...

MaxPower said:
Can someone tell me the quality of the '98 broncos game? I won't bother if my copy is better, & the last few games (not from me) have been less-than-dvd (divx, I think) with smaller dimensions...

Which brings me to the point for all of you future encoders out there, please set your video ratios to 720x480 (pixels) for high-quality video rips that will look best on a TV. Thats the current standard, at least...

You dont have to load the whole file to find out.You only need approx 1 pct.Usually the first few bits of a file are loaded first so you can open the incomplete VOB files with the videolan player to see if it meets your needs.I would say its of average quality.Your copy is probably better.I dont know if your version has the complete pregame show.

how do i play these things? i cant burn em and i try to put em in windvd and its just not working, do i need some other software or something or is my system just dumb?

arsenal said:
how do i play these things? i cant burn em and i try to put em in windvd and its just not working, do i need some other software or something or is my system just dumb?

It depends what you downloaded. If it is a Video TS folder, you need to use a DVD burning software program to copy those files into the Video TS folder.

arsenal said:

It will play on WinDVD.Go to open DVD folder,Then open VIDEO_TS folder,press play.

You can also watch it on the videolan player by opening the invidual vob files.

If you want to burn to a regular 700 meg CD you would need to convert the file to a avi or divx size approx 1.4 gig in size and split it in two.A good and easy converter is WinAVI although there are several other programs
Try www.videohelp.com for additional info.

CrunchTime said:
There is a mod on the site who is controlling unconectables.I got a warning too and I am a Mod.He is a little overenthusiastic I think.:tongue:

?

The overly enthusiastic Mod has now apologized.:lol:

Most people get big heads when they are given "power" over many others. Sadly, but true.

IceStorm said:
Most people get big heads when they are given "power" over many others. Sadly, but true.

I have been a Mod on several MBs so its not new to me. I still prefer our own tracker .So guys who are working on one please keep working.

IMO opinion they are barking up the wrong tree with the unconectable thing.They should be concentrating more in getting their leechers to seed.

Being unconnectable is more of a hindrance to the peer who has that status than those who dont.I have 0ver 50 Gig uploaded and a 5:0 ratio so it has really hasnt affected my ability to share.My poor BW has been more of a hinderance.

IceStorm said:
I think there is some expression: 'When you give a small man small authority...

Glad Crunch is there to balance things out and fight for us!

Back
Top Bottom