Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

I tried looking it up when we were discussing it before, but like you said, it didn't seem to match up. I found a page w/ Caroll's bio and thought then it might have been while he was DC there 90-93.

My memory is not the best, but I don't think I'm dreaming it up...

Can anyone help?

Dude said:
I tried looking it up when we were discussing it before, but like you said, it didn't seem to match up. I found a page w/ Caroll's bio and thought then it might have been while he was DC there 90-93.

My memory is not the best, but I don't think I'm dreaming it up...

Can anyone help?

In 92 there was this game
New York Jets W 19-17

But strange thing.When I go into Get Stats for the game in that year that game is not there.

http://www.finheaven.com/history/bygame.php

CrunchTime said:
In 92 there was this game
New York Jets W 19-17

But strange thing.When I go into Get Stats for the game in that year that game is not there.

http://www.finheaven.com/history/bygame.php
I just found this entry on Google. The link doesn't work but I think it's pretty clear it's the Home game in 1992. Anyone have it?

92 Alabama Football Roster
... 1992: jets at dolphins, jets were on their way to 4-12 and dolphins on their
... missed it. the famous shot was of jets dc pete carroll giving the choke ...
www.besl.be/1992-alabama-football-roster.html - Similar pages

Dude said:
I just found this entry on Google. The link doesn't work but I think it's pretty clear it's the Home game in 1992. Anyone have it?

12/20/92 Dolphins 19 Jets 17

I think thats it.It is one of of the lists I have.I will try to see if it can be uploaded.:D

That's definately it!

Please add to the wish list:
12/20/92 vs. Jets - Choke Game

Thanks guys!
:mdfin:

CrunchTime said:
12/20/92 Dolphins 19 Jets 17

I think thats it.It is one of of the lists I have.I will try to see if it can be uploaded.:D
Awesome!

Ouch, 13 years ago... I wonder how good my memory was...

EDIT: After looking over the link byroan sent, it looks like we missed an xtra point to tie it up then we came back for a 37yd FG for the win. I was close.

Anyways, for those who didn't see it, it was a classic Dolphins v Jets game from the 90's and a treat to watch!

So Crunch, I just checked my PM and nothing... :eat:
j/k

I got the PM saying that I am not connected, so I checked. I am downloading 98 broncos and I am showing as not connected at this file, then I checked the file that I am uploading, 02 Bears, and it ishows I am connected.... Which one am I?

Downloading = not connected

Uploading = connected

:confused: :confused: :confused:

DOLBET said:
I got the PM saying that I am not connected, so I checked. I am downloading 98 broncos and I am showing as not connected at this file, then I checked the file that I am uploading, 02 Bears, and it ishows I am connected.... Which one am I?

Downloading = not connected

Uploading = connected

:confused: :confused: :confused:

There is a mod on the site who is controlling unconectables.I got a warning too and I am a Mod.He is a little overenthusiastic I think.:tongue:

BTW did you forward your ports ?

Yeah, I did forward the ports. I never have that problem until maybe this morning or yesterday. I don't understand how it is possible that I am not having any problem with uploading while I am having connection problem while downloading only...

DOLBET said:
Yeah, I did forward the ports. I never have that problem until maybe this morning or yesterday. I don't understand how it is possible that I am not having any problem with uploading while I am having connection problem while downloading only...

I saw the warning you received :shakeno: .I evened out your ratio but thats all I can do.We will have to wait for the Inquisition to be over.So far 60 IPs have been banned

Its like the night of the long knives of the second world war.

Okay, this stuff is gold. I need to make room on my hard drive, so I'd like to burn some games to DVD media. I have a question regarding what to burn, and I'm hoping one of you experienced folks can help me.

For example, the game at the top of this thread is a "2002Bears" folder that has in it a couple of bup files, a couple of ifo files and 5 vob files. When I burn to DVD, do I burn only the bup, ifo, and vob files, or should I burn the 2002Bears folder as well?

Thanks much.

Burn all the files in the game folder in the Video Folder. You should have both an audio and video folder. Just put them all in the Video TS folder. That's how I do it using Nero and I haven't had any problems.

jaxdolfan said:
Why are they banning IP's.

I suppose its because they dont want those people to re-sign.
We have a couple of bad leechers from Brazil who are not members of FH .Those guys have been asking for it.They have received repeated warnings for their hit and run tactics.

Back
Top Bottom