Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

josephreese said:
Well, here goes.
I signed up at the site, downloaded BitTornado, and left a request in the CrunchTime thread. I hope I'm proceeding as I should.

Thanks for your patience.

Check your msgs.You are in the loop:)

Game tape

Hi guys, do you by any chance have a torrent file for this past year's monday nigt game between the Dolphins and Patriots?

josephreese said:
Thanks!

Another newb question:
Do I need to keep BitTornado running for others to pick missing pieces?

As you are downloading you are also uploading.When you finish you can still see the game and even burn it while you are still seeding.If you have to go off for a while you can come back by opening the torrent file.It will say checking until it gets to the end of the file whereupon it will start uploading.

nbacrazey said:
Hi guys, do you by any chance have a torrent file for this past year's monday nigt game between the Dolphins and Patriots?

We have an encoded version about 1.4 Gig in size which we will recycle later on.We still dont have a DVD version.We want volunteers.

CrunchTime said:
As you are downloading you are also uploading.When you finish you can still see the game and even burn it while you are still seeding.If you have to go off for a while you can come back by opening the torrent file.It will say checking until it gets to the end of the file whereupon it will start uploading.

Thanks for the help. I want to make sure I contribute, too, so I'll assume I need to have the torrent opened in BitTornado for others to get pieces from me.

CrunchTime said:
We have an encoded version about 1.4 Gig in size which we will recycle later on.We still dont have a DVD version.We want volunteers.

wait....so is this encoded version downloadable and viewable?

nbacrazey said:
wait....so is this encoded version downloadable and viewable?

Yes indeed.You can view it on your PC or even on your DVD player if it reads Divx codecs.:)

then can I get PMed the link for that Patriot/Dolphin Monday nighter?

nbacrazey said:
then can I get PMed the link for that Patriot/Dolphin Monday nighter?

Its not up anymore.You would have to wait until its recycled.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I was there!!!

That was my very first trip to Dolphins stadium to see my Fins play. I'll never forget that night as long as I live.

I was there too!

One of the best Fins games I've been to.
I loved seeing all those smug Broncos fans leave with their heads down.

nbacrazey said:
okay, so how long would that be?

We are still getting new games coming in .When they stop coming in we will recycle the old ones.I estimate about one month unless we get more volunteers with games.

We cannot do all of the games at the same time at the most we can keep 5-6 torrents active.

We need seeding help on the 88 Browns MNF torrent.There is only one Seeder and 5 leechers.Those with poor ratios heres your chance to catch up.

Back
Top Bottom