Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

DolphinDD Ctown said:
Can you send me a link ... is that the Buffalo game or the Jets game? Which one was his first start?

If you are DolphinsD1 the links are in your site msg box.

Not sure if it was Marino's first start.But it was his first win against the Jets.

Any ideas of what's next on the list? Not saying I'm ready for it yet, just curious :wink:

byroan said:
Any ideas of what's next on the list? Not saying I'm ready for it yet, just curious :wink:

We are planning 98 Broncos Marino/Elway2 next which is on our wish list.Then we are planning to upload 85 -- Miami 24,Browns 21 Playoffs.

CrunchTime said:
We are planning 98 Broncos Marino/Elway2 next which is on our wish list.Then we are planning to upload 85 -- Miami 24,Browns 21 Playoffs.

Sounds good. I remember the 98 game. That was the great Lamar Thomas game.

byroan said:

I was there!!!

That was my very first trip to Dolphins stadium to see my Fins play. I'll never forget that night as long as I live.

byroan said:

The best thing about that game are the Marino- Elway comparisons.Elway admits that Marino was better than him when they first played.Between both of them they had thrown 100,000 yrds.

They are interviewed by another great QB from the 83 class Jim Kelly.

Unfortunately we lost to the Broncos in the game that counts in the playoffs that same year.

Lamar Thomas is interviewed after the game .:) .

I've signed up to all those links. I can't find "Crunch's Corner" and can't find a list of games. how do i download a classic game? Can someone please help?

CrunchTime said:
The best thing about that game are the Marino- Elway comparisons.Elway admits that Marino was better than him when they first played.Between both of them they had thrown 100,000 yrds.

They are interviewed by another great QB from the 83 class Jim Kelly.

Unfortunately we lost to the Broncos in the game that counts in the playoffs that same year.

Lamar Thomas is interviewed after the game .:) .

I have a newspaper clipping from that day that had Marino and Elway in it. It's strange how they only played against each other a few times.

The playoff game was horrible. Seems like every playoff game we've gone to these 10 years or so we don't just lose, we get beat down. I hope Saban has an answer for that.

shurtyj said:
I've signed up to all those links. I can't find "Crunch's Corner" and can't find a list of games. how do i download a classic game? Can someone please help?

Crunch's Corner is on the forums on the torrent site. It's in the General Chat section.

CrunchTime said:
I think you are the only one who has requested that one.Most requests are for the Bears 85 and Marino Spike game and Marino returns but we will see if we can fit it in.

BTW I just checked and I dont have that one as DATA .
Icestorm may have it as he has a large HD and has stored most of them .

If I'm the only one who wants it, whomever has it, please let me know and we can set something up through ftp/sftp/torrent or whatever. I NEED to have this playing in the background when my friend comes over next time. :)

sn9ke.eyes said:
If I'm the only one who wants it, whomever has it, please let me know and we can set something up through ftp/sftp/torrent or whatever. I NEED to have this playing in the background when my friend comes over next time. :)

You are one of our regulars so we will get it to you.:)

Well, here goes.
I signed up at the site, downloaded BitTornado, and left a request in the CrunchTime thread. I hope I'm proceeding as I should.

Thanks for your patience.

Back
Top Bottom