Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

Important Notice.
The site Admin will be cracking down on all of the bad leechers.

If you have not posted in the Crunch's Corner thread you will be considered a non-member and will be exposed to the inquisition that will be forthcoming.

There will be a general pruning of the bad leechers.

If you do post you will be considered in a special category and will be regulated by me.To be able to do this the site Admin has upgraded me to Moderator.So I would appreciate a roll call post at Crunch's Corner.

As a moderator I will also have the power to control those who have not identified themselves to me or are who are not using their FH names .If you are using another name then let me know what it is.It will not be published.

I have noticed an increase in unidentified and bad leechers lately.Usually they go hand in hand.Unidentifiable leechers make bad leechers.

do you want the roll call post here or at Crunch's Corner?

if here, this is my roll call post.

Name same , Dan13Marino

Dan13Marino said:
do you want the roll call post here or at Crunch's Corner?

if here, this is my roll call post.

Name same , Dan13Marino

Crunch's Corner

byroan said:
Congrats on becoming a mod Crunch.

Thank you.

I took this opportunity to clear the ratios of those members who were in deep trouble with their ratios.This will not happen again.Everyone must pull their own weight in the future.

Obviously if you didnt post in Crunch's Corner I couldnt clear those.

013 said:
so why am i getting permission denied now? i posted over there a month ago? ..t

You have a high ratio and are a Power User so you shouldnt have any problems.Try rebooting .

BTW make sure you use the same browser you signed up on.

CrunchTime said:
We have an encoded version about 1.4 Gig in size which we will recycle later on.We still dont have a DVD version.We want volunteers.

I'm getting a capture card so within the next couple weeks i will have a dvd verison of the Monday night game against the Pats. I'm leaving for Vegas on Sunday so I will not be able to retrieve any new torrents till Wednesday afternoon (maybe thursday) Crunch. I have a feeling I should bet a $100 bucks on lucky 13. Once I get back I will get the card and put it up. I'm pretty good with video so it shoudlnt take me long. Going to need help though putting it on torrent as I have not been the uploader yet and do not know how to go about it. :D

havanahec said:
I'm getting a capture card so within the next couple weeks i will have a dvd verison of the Monday night game against the Pats. I'm leaving for Vegas on Sunday so I will not be able to retrieve any new torrents till Wednesday afternoon (maybe thursday) Crunch. I have a feeling I should bet a $100 bucks on lucky 13. Once I get back I will get the card and put it up. I'm pretty good with video so it shoudlnt take me long. Going to need help though putting it on torrent as I have not been the uploader yet and do not know how to go about it. :D

Good news.We will have a new encoder on board.Great news on the 05 Pats game.Beleive me when I tell you the uploading the torrent part will be the easist thing to do.

BTW good luck at the tables.Bring home one of those souped up encoder boards with all the bells and whistles.:lol:

I want to update our wish list.I know some of you have expressed your wishes before and now I want to add games to the list.

Here is one I thought of.
the 71 Playoff game against the Chiefs played in double overtime (I think it still has the record for the longest NFL game played in history)

The game was significant because it marked the transition from an expansion team to the later SB glory years.

So take a minute and give us your wish list.

Ok, quick and simple update. Here's what the library contains.
CLIPS=Video clips of games
FULL=Full video in .AVI format
DVD=Full video in DVD format

Dolphins Misc Clips
Dolphins-Bears '02 DVD
Dolphins-Bears '85 DVD
Dolphins-Bears '91 DVD
Dolphins-Bengals '04 FULL
Dolphins-Bills 2nd '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Bills Game 1 '04 FULL
Dolphins-Broncos '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Broncos '99 DVD
Dolphins-Browns '04 FULL
Dolphins-Browns '88 DVD
Dolphins-Bucs Pre '03 CLIPS
Dolphins-Bucs Pre '04 FULL
Dolphins-Cardinals '04 FULL
Dolphins-Chargers '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Chargers '82 DVD
Dolphins-Chiefs WC '94 DVD
Dolphins-Colts '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Cowboys '03 DVD
Dolphins-Cowboys '93 DVD
Dolphins-Falcons Pre '03 CLIPS
Dolphins-Jags Pre '03 CLIPS
Dolphins-Jags Pre '04 FULL
Dolphins-Jets '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Jets '83 DVD
Dolphins-Jets '94 DVD
Dolphins-Jets '96 DVD
Dolphins-Jets Game 1 '04 FULL
Dolphins-Lions '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Niner's '04 FULL
Dolphins-Patriots '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Patriots '94 DVD
Dolphins-Patriots '96 DVD
Dolphins-Patriots Game 2 '04 FULL
Dolphins-Raiders '01 DVD
Dolphins-Raiders '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Rams '04 FULL
Dolphins-Rams '86 DVD
Dolphins-Ravens '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Ravens '04 FULL
Dolphins-Redskins SB '72 DVD
Dolphins-Seahawks '04 FULL
Dolphins-Steelers '84 DVD
Dolphins-Steelers 04 FULL
Dolphins-Texans '02 CLIPS
Dolphins-Titans '01 CLIPS
Dolphins-Titans 04 FULL
Dolphins-Vikings '94 DVD
Dolphins-Vikings SB '73 DVD
Marino-Heart of a Champion FULL

I will work on restoring the 88 browns and seeding. It is off my pc, but I think I can put it back correctly.

Whoops, spoke too soon. Now has 6 seeders and no leechers.

Several of The Newbees are asking questions which are answered in the top thread post.We dont mind answering questions but please read those instructions first.

jaxdolfan said:
I will work on restoring the 88 browns and seeding. It is off my pc, but I think I can put it back correctly.

Whoops, spoke too soon. Now has 6 seeders and no leechers.

The 73 Steelers and the 01 Raiders are the only torrents that needs help now..

I want to mention again that one game I'd love to see again was the 'Choke' game vs the Jets.

If any of the newbies can help with some more specifics that would be great! (hopefully the exact date...)

My recollection was late in the 4th quarter Stoynovich was lining up for a tieing/game winning field goal and missed it. The TV cameraman immediately zomed in on Pete Caroll giving him the Choke sign. (I never hated the Jets more then at that moment.) But as good fortune would have it, we somehow got the ball back and Stoyo nailed a chutch kick that won the game and he gave the Choke sign right back to Pete. A Classic Dolphin's memory.

I'f anyone can help with this game I'd appreciate it!

Dude said:
I want to mention again that one game I'd love to see again was the 'Choke' game vs the Jets.

If any of the newbies can help with some more specifics that would be great! (hopefully the exact date...)

My recollection was late in the 4th quarter Stoynovich was lining up for a tieing/game winning field goal and missed it. The TV cameraman immediately zomed in on Pete Caroll giving him the Choke sign. (I never hated the Jets more then at that moment.) But as good fortune would have it, we somehow got the ball back and Stoyo nailed a chutch kick that won the game and he gave the Choke sign right back to Pete. A Classic Dolphin's memory.

I'f anyone can help with this game I'd appreciate it!

Caroll coached the Jets in 94.We played them twice that year.
9/18 28-14 W New York Jets
11/27 28-24 W at New York Jets

Would it be this last one ?.The score doesnt really backup the scenario.
UPDATE:This was the Fake Spike game

Back
Top Bottom