Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12 | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 12

josephreese said:
When I access my profile details on the site, I see a link to "flush torrents". What is flushing torrents?

Torrent Flush What Is It ?

OK some users have problems with torrents being listed in there account profile.
Even if they have closed the torrent and finished downloading or seeding it.

This new option will enable you to flush the torrents from your seeding / leeching account's/

WARNING

DO NOT FLUSH TORRENTS WHEN YOU HAVE ACTIVE TORRENTS DOWNLOADING OR UPLOADING ........

ONLY USE THE FLUSH FEATURE WHEN YOU HAVE STOPPED ALL UPLOADS AND DOWNLOADS....

IF YOU FAIL TO DO THIS ALL UPLOADS WILL NOT BE ADDED TO YOUR RATIO'S oh dear...

This is only to be used when torrents are lisyed in your account profile you are no longer using....ZEB THIS MEANS YOU 99% of the time LOL.....

josephreese said:
When I access my profile details on the site, I see a link to "flush torrents". What is flushing torrents?

If your computer crashes or your torrent program crashes it doesn't report back to the website that your client is closed. It still shows you as leeching/seeding. If you were to reopen your client you would have twice as many torrents because they would each be duplicated. Flushing the torrents removes the dead torrents from your list so you can restart your client without having duplicates.

Happy 25 th Birthday Booftard.:rawk: :party: :cake: :happydrin

Dude was wondering about the numbers.So here are some.
98 Broncos 20

91 Bears 44

73 Steelers 40

99 Broncos 43

Marino's first win 56

88 Browns 47

01 Raiders 31

02 Bears 42.

As previously stated we had bigger numbers when our torrents were unregulated .Now our core group are all good seeders.

i got the "MASS PM TO NON CONNECTABLE USERS" at CDDVDHeaven

but i dont get it, i have a ratio over 2.5 and my upload speed hums near the high 40s.

Dan13Marino said:
i got the "MASS PM TO NON CONNECTABLE USERS" at CDDVDHeaven

but i dont get it, i have a ratio over 2.5 and my upload speed hums near the high 40s.

I suggest you forward your ports as indicated in the top thread post.
About 85 pct of all the routers are covered in that info.

Alright, I solved my connection problem by going back to ABC... :lol:

I want to know how to seed the games after burning the games to dvd and deleting the files. The reason I asked is about last week or so, my kids played around the computer and delete about 100 gig worth of files. :fire:

I am thinking of redownload the games for 5 seconds then remove it and copy the files from dvd and paste (overwrite) the files in folder that torrent made. After that all work, redownload the .torrent and ABC will say it is 100% and start seeding. Will it work?? :confused: If so, then I will seed all games that have been released in that site.

DOLBET said:
Alright, I solved my connection problem by going back to ABC... :lol:

I want to know how to seed the games after burning the games to dvd and deleting the files. The reason I asked is about last week or so, my kids played around the computer and delete about 100 gig worth of files. :fire:

I am thinking of redownload the games for 5 seconds then remove it and copy the files from dvd and paste (overwrite) the files in folder that torrent made. After that all work, redownload the .torrent and ABC will say it is 100% and start seeding. Will it work?? :confused: If so, then I will seed all games that have been released in that site.

I dont know if it will work.Try it.

If you burned it like video then it probably wont resume.If you burned it as data you would only have to copy it to the HD.But I could be wrong.

Wife's and kids are Murphy's favorites assistants.Try buying each one their own PC.

Ok, it worked..

Download the .torrent and add it to ABC listing and pause it.

Load the game dvd and copy and paste all files into the game folder in ABC. Unpause the torrent and it will start seeding...

DOLBET said:
Ok, it worked..

Download the .torrent and add it to ABC listing and pause it.

Load the game dvd and copy and paste all files into the game folder in ABC. Unpause the torrent and it will start seeding...

Did you burn the DVDs as Video or Data.?

I burn them all as dvd... I just use explore d drive and copy all files in VIDEO_TS folder.

DOLBET said:
I burn them all as dvd... I just use explore d drive and copy all files in VIDEO_TS folder.

I am going to try it.:)

Back
Top Bottom