Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 8 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 8

jaxdolfan said:
I noticed a bitcomet update on cddvdheaven. Not sure if we need to d/l it.

I will take a look at the mods forum.

CrunchTime said:
I found this

Dude,try the updated version which is called Bitlord.

http://www.bitlord.com/

I am using Bitlord and I am not getting error messages.

How do I seed from bitlord using torrents I dl'd from Bitcomet?
I tried to copy and paste the files into the Bitlord directory, but I'm still getting the tracking error.

finswin56 said:
How do I seed from bitlord using torrents I dl'd from Bitcomet?
I tried to copy and paste the files into the Bitlord directory, but I'm still getting the tracking error.

All you have to do is transfer the files to the download folder and then open the torrent files again so that it reloads.If you continue to have problems I suggest we go back to bitornado

CrunchTime said:
All you have to do is transfer the files to the download folder and then open the torrent files again so that it reloads.If you continue to have problems I suggest we go back to bitornado

Thanks. I'll give it a shot. I didn't like Bitornado very much. Hopefully this works.

I'm trying Azureus now. I seem to connect fine, but I'm having a folder naming problem.

When I downloaded the other torrents, BitComet let me rename the folder they were saved in. Like instead of '1282' my folder says '1982 Fins v Chargers'. The problem is when I go to open it to seed it creates a '1282' dir under my old one and starts d/l'ing again.

Does anyone know if there is a way in this client to give it the final folder to open or do I just have to rename them to match the torrent file???

Dude said:
I'm trying Azureus now. I seem to connect fine, but I'm having a folder naming problem.

When I downloaded the other torrents, BitComet let me rename the folder they were saved in. Like instead of '1282' my folder says '1982 Fins v Chargers'. The problem is when I go to open it to seed it creates a '1282' dir under my old one and starts d/l'ing again.

Does anyone know if there is a way in this client to give it the final folder to open or do I just have to rename them to match the torrent file???

I dont like Azareus.Its based on Java and is very limited.Just keep using Bitcomet or Bitornado.The Admin at the site is having second thoughts.

i was on vacation when the 1 gig version of the spike game was being seeded... any chance of me still getting that?

igor79 said:
i was on vacation when the 1 gig version of the spike game was being seeded... any chance of me still getting that?

Bad timing .I am seeding too much stuff.Maybe somebody else can help.Here is the link.

http://69.25.58.102/details.php?id=88

No seeders showing but I suggest you sign up and wait until someone comes along.I will keep you in mind.As a matter of fact I uploaded it because you asked for it.

Crunch

can you add the Colts Playoff game to the list of "next games to share" - I don't know the year but it was our last playoff victory 3 or 4 year ago... the Lamar Smith game.

I still have trouble watching them. Ive tried to download the DIVX and the other encoder or w/e. I know alot of you guys have explained tothe point of exhaustion on how this works, but i could use some. I always end up at a website asking me for a password that i dont have or my divx or media player tells me cant find URL/file. Please help. :(

merlin00069 said:
I still have trouble watching them. Ive tried to download the DIVX and the other encoder or w/e. I know alot of you guys have explained tothe point of exhaustion on how this works, but i could use some. I always end up at a website asking me for a password that i dont have or my divx or media player tells me cant find URL/file. Please help. :(

All the information you need is linked at the top thread post.Unfortunately we cant do the reading for you.Most of the classics we are uploading in DVD format.You dont need encoders for that.You can burn them or watch them using the procedures indicated in that post.You only need the Divx for the smaller encoded ones.
www.videohelp.com can direct you.

You have to sign up at the web site with your FH screen name (I havnt seen yours BTW).If you have trouble with the signup try a different browser or e-mail address.

I were you I would try the Bitornado client.Sometimes there are problems with the links or the the site .Let us know .We will try to help you.

WE had troubles with the old site so I am seeding on both.Unfortunately the new site is open to the public.I will post the IP nos I cant identify.You know what to do.

merlin00069 said:

you cant play a torrent. The .torrent file is used to download the actual movie file. Once you have the movie file, use VLC media player to play it.

Back
Top Bottom