Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 8 | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 8

Is there a way to get rid of that popping sound in the SD - Mia game? Can I edit the audio some way to minimize that annoying sound?

DolphinDD Ctown said:
Is there a way to get rid of that popping sound in the SD - Mia game? Can I edit the audio some way to minimize that annoying sound?

Max Power may be able to do something.But you would have to download it again on another torrent.Many of of the others that are coming have that same popping sound.Also some are encoded games that were burned to DVD.The video quality is not too good either.Max Power has a collection of games that have been cleaned up.We are waiting for him to upload SB8 and the Leon Lett game.

CrunchTime said:
I will invite you on the second wave.I am the only seeder so I need to get the good seeders first.You would suck up all of our BW.I would like to a few completed copies first.
OK,but I`m only going to be seeding now..not leeching..Just trying to help!

Csonk3939 said:
OK,but I`m only going to be seeding now..not leeching..Just trying to help!

OK.I will trust you.You are the fastest downloader and uploader so we need you to stay on seeding ok ?Check the old site for the link.

DolphinDD Ctown said:

I'll try, but I haven't finished downloading the game yet. I was away all weekend.

CrunchTime said:
OK.I will trust you.You are the fastest downloader and uploader so we need you to stay on seeding ok ?Check the old site for the link.
I thought my U/L rate was pretty good at the other site..I even stayed on and uplloaded the quick Bears video when I already had a VHS tape.If I am not on to seed,its usually because one of my kids or wife shut down the CPU in the middle.

Actually,Crunch,I was gonna seed the SD_Fins game before moving onto something else,but Bitcomet sends me the error message that it wont allow Bitcomet.Is there a fix for this or do you have the seeders you need? I`ll finish and bring it back in line with at least = u/l D/l ratio,but I have to be able to reaccess the site and u/l again first.Dont know what the problem is.

Csonk3939 said:
Actually,Crunch,I was gonna seed the SD_Fins game before moving onto something else,but Bitcomet sends me the error message that it wont allow Bitcomet.Is there a fix for this or do you have the seeders you need? I`ll finish and bring it back in line with at least = u/l D/l ratio,but I have to be able to reaccess the site and u/l again first.Dont know what the problem is.

Check the top thread post where I indicate that the Bitcomet was banned at the site.I havent been able to do anything even when I changed to bitornado.We just have to leave that site alone for awhile.

Oh,ok..I thought it was the other site..so no way to help seed then? I`ll do it on the next one for sure..trust me :roflmao: :wink:

It appears that you can install 'BitLord' (seems to be a newer version of BitComet) and pickup your Bitcomet UL/DL right where you left off....

(well, it just worked for me... :D )

MaxPower said:
It appears that you can install 'BitLord' (seems to be a newer version of BitComet) and pickup your Bitcomet UL/DL right where you left off....

(well, it just worked for me... :D )

I have done that already.The only change I can detect is that it has a torrent search engine and is SPAMMED.:lol: .Anyway the site sees the Bitlord as a Bitcomet and its banned too.BTW I lost the argument with the Admin at the site.No more Bitcomet.He doesnt like the official client either because he says the ports used are the ones that are throttled by the ISPs.So we are left with Bitornado or Azareus which I dont like because its coded with Java.

We will be using pidgeons next .

So if we cannot find site which we feel comfortable with we can go back to that site which has some nice features and stick to the clients they recommend.

The best solution would be to have our own tracker. We have had several offers but nothing concrete yet.

MaxPower said:
OK.

Plan B, I guess.

BTW the Admin is thinking about banning Azareus too because it exhibits some of the same defects of the Bitcomet.:wink:

CrunchTime said:
BTW the Admin is thinking about banning Azareus too because it exhibits some of the same defects of the Bitcomet.:wink:

Dammit...

Lando's Folly said:
Dammit...

BTW Have you been downloading or uploading anything during ther last couple of days at the site ?

Back
Top Bottom