Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 8 | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin "Classic" Games Part 8

TEs

CrunchTime said:
Welcome to you too.These Classics are attracting finfans from everywhere.We should have won the epic.The FG kicker let us down (Sounds familiar).Strock and Joe Rose had their best games of their careers .unfortunately so did Kevin Winslow for the Chargers.I cant remember a game where the TEs played a more impoirtant role.:welcome:

To answer that, look at the first game that Keith Jackson played for us against the Buffalo Bills. (The beginning of Free Agency started with him)

That is the closest thing I can think of off the top of my head.

Another game.

Another game that was amazing, where we stomped the Jets was in 82, the start of the season after we lost this game.

It was opening day, wow 45-28, and it wasn't that close.

:tongue: Jets

Viggen said:
Another game that was amazing, where we stomped the Jets was in 82, the start of the season after we lost this game.

It was opening day, wow 45-28, and it wasn't that close.

:tongue: Jets

Its so gratifying to spank the Jets.I wouldnt mind seeing a 50-0 score against the Jets someday. :cp:

Just think we get to tee off on Jay Fiedler now.:groucho:

CrunchTime said:
BTW Have you been downloading or uploading anything during ther last couple of days at the site ?

Yeah, I still have the Phins/Bolts game going... According to the site, my ratio is 1.033 (UL: 4.00 GB DL: 3.87 GB). I'll keep it going for as long as needed (or as long as it works).

Lando's Folly said:
Yeah, I still have the Phins/Bolts game going... According to the site, my ratio is 1.033 (UL: 4.00 GB DL: 3.87 GB). I'll keep it going for as long as needed (or as long as it works).

OK.I was wondering if the site was working with other clients.We will go back to it in the future but with new clients.

I'm not having any probs on any of the sites.I have been using Shadows experimental torrent which i guess is Bit-Tornado. Just wondering if the 1974 afc champonship game against the Raiders was going to be loaded up. I know th phins lose but the game was a classic.

havanahec said:
I'm not having any probs on any of the sites.I have been using Shadows experimental torrent which i guess is Bit-Tornado. Just wondering if the 1974 afc champonship game against the Raiders was going to be loaded up. I know th phins lose but the game was a classic.

We hadnt planned on it but we can include it on the list.BTW congrats.You are topping most of the uploaders lists on the CDD Heaven site.We will go back to it after we finish with the current one.I can get back on it because I am seeding the new torrent with bitcomet and when I tried to install bitornado it wouldnt seed at the new site..

We will all have to use Bitornado when we go back to it.

Sound edit

MaxPower said:
I'll try, but I haven't finished downloading the game yet. I was away all weekend.

What sound editting program do you use? I would like to try myself as well.

Thanks!

:tongue:

Here's the BitTorrent application that I use and haven't had a problem on any site.

BitSpirit

You should give it a try and see if you like it.

Crunch, out of curiosity what are these "problems" the site has with Azureus? Also curious about the dislike of java. I'm a computer novice trying to learn as I go. I hope Azureus can stay, as I've finally learned how to use it to its fullest (I think anyway :lol: ). I have had trouble with comet and tornado in the past - never got good speeds even with the ports right. :confused: Anyway, thanks for the info and can't wait for the Patriots "Marino's return" game. Never got to see it and that might be what I would consider the Holy Grail of my collection. Well, my favorite anyway. :tongue:

One note on that game, did anyone see Joe Theisman (:fire: ) the next Sunday morning on "NFL Gameday" commenting on Marino? Classic dumba$$ Theisman line saying he didn't believe Marino was back or healthy even with that game because the field was muddy and it allowed him to (no joke) "slide" and "shuffle" around rather than have to really run and plant his feet. What a joke!

One last thing - Does anyone have Marino's retirement conference? Would love to have that.

Thanks all

Here is what the Admin said about BitComet.After further testing he said Azareus was exhibiting the same defects.He doesnt want any cross swarming on his private tracker.As it was peoples ratios were being affected by this.Personally I think its much ado about nothing but it his site.

After many days of users reporting that they had unknown torrents being reported leeching in there upload / download lists, it was found that if any user connects to the torrents using "Bit Comet" it would then broadcast a full list of peer id's to any other Bit comet users on the net.
This meant that non members are then able to download the torrent this user was on and any other the tracker has using that users account.

I dont want to goto graet detail as to how and why but just to say this tracker and many of the much larger torrent sites have also banned this tracker.

If you are a user who is using Bit Comet at this time you will now have to change to another client or download the new patched version of Bit Comet.

The Bit Comet ban will be lifted once they can provide a stable and correcty functioning client.

Dave @ CDDVDHeaven.

Dont Have your ratio's trashed change client

NOW.

ChrisKo said:
Here's the BitTorrent application that I use and haven't had a problem on any site.

BitSpirit

You should give it a try and see if you like it.

I will look in to it after I finish seeding.

Back
Top Bottom