Dolphin Fans...It's on | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Fans...It's on

DolphinDevil28 said:
False.

What if other teams went backwards over the offseason and another team that finished below them made positive strides???

Everyone starts 0-0. It has nothing to do with last year.[/QUO

Hey, whatever makes you feel better, man. If you look at it objectively, you are the worst

phinsforever said:
true or false: you are the only team in football history to have lost four consecutive championship games?
true

true or false: Dan Marino was Jim Kelly's doormat

CirclingWagons said:
Hey, whatever makes you feel better, man. If you look at it objectively, you are the worst

We shall see, we shall see.

Just don't count your chickens before they hatch.

By the way...I am now going to be mixing up "CirclingWagons" and "WagonCircler" on this board.

Justasportsfan said:
the bills swept you , your team finished last and Van Pelt broke Marino's records in college. What your point?

Van Who?

phinsforever said:
He doens't have to; he's J.P Losman.:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
and you are completely devoid of any intelligent comebacks. Come on, is that the best you got? You make fun of our Qb, yet yours(AJ) giftwrapped 6-7 wins for the opposition last year...I think that's a record.

DolphinDevil28 said:
False.

What if other teams went backwards over the offseason and another team that finished below them made positive strides???

Everyone starts 0-0. It has nothing to do with last year.

How can you even say false? Stop lying to yourself, it's pathetic. 90% of fins fans on this board would agree you are the worst team in the AFCE until proven otherwise. It only makes sense.

Don't even try making a case for it, because I don't want to hear it. Get your act together for crying out loud.

Wagon Circler said:
How can you even say false? Stop lying to yourself, it's pathetic. 90% of fins fans on this board would agree you are the worst team in the AFCE until proven otherwise. It only makes sense.

Don't even try making a case for it, because I don't want to hear it. Get your act together for crying out loud.

Man, can you read? I have no beef with you bills fans except for when you make stupid posts like this.

NO WHERE DID I SAY WE WERE BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THE EAST.

All I said is that everyone starts 0-0, and it is STUPID to say someone is the "worst" or "best" purely based on LAST year.

The Titans were better than us last year. But look at the complete purge their roster took. Look at the additions we've made. Now, just because they had the better record L-A-S-T year, does that mean they are still better than us "untill proven otherwise???"

No!

...and you are telling me to "get my act together?" :lol:

What, do you expect to garner support for you against my argument on a DOLPHINS board???

DolphinDevil28 said:
We shall see, we shall see.

By the way...I am now going to be mixing up "CirclingWagons" and "WagonCircler" on this board.

I think the Bills will go 9-7 again and miss the playoffs(because Losman's a rookie). I don't have asinine playoff predictions or delusions of grandeur like some of the people on this board. All I ask for is some objective reasoning from time to time.

I dont think losman will be as good as big ben the guy is very unproven, I think the vets around him will make him better tho but dont expect a whole lot of wins maybe 9/8.

CirclingWagons said:
I don't have asinine playoff predictions or delusions of grandeur like some of the people on this board.

...and if you can go back and find one single post where I am guilty of that I'll give you 100 dollars right now.

DolphinDevil28 said:
...and if you can go back and find one single post where I am guilty of that I'll give you 100 dollars right now.
"like some people on this board" I didn't point you out for a reason.

CirclingWagons said:
"like some people on this board" I didn't point you out for a reason.

I know that. I wasn't being defensive.

Just saying... (although I do think we'll be significantly better this year.)

DolphinDevil28 said:
I know that. I wasn't being defensive.

Just saying... (although I do think we'll be significantly better this year.)
significantly better than 4 wins would be doubling that total, IMO...which, with a little luck I think Miami can do.

I don't see why we cannot improve from last season. We have a better O-line and D-line, better LB's, better depth at QB, better RB's, and more importantly better coaching all around. Look at our team 2 years ago when we were playoff contenders:

2 years ago: worse QB depth, worse RB depth, worse O-line, around the same type of D front yet alittle worse and much worse coaching.

This year: better QB depth, better depth at RB with Ricky returning and the potential of Kay-Jay Harris and Gordon and Brown, better line with McIntosh being completely heathly and the addition of McDougle as well as the improvement of Hadnot not to mention James wasn't even on the team 2 years ago, again around the same d-line but I think this year we have it better as well as better LB corp, our coaching is much, much, much better.

DolphinDevil28 said:
Man, can you read? I have no beef with you bills fans except for when you make stupid posts like this.

NO WHERE DID I SAY WE WERE BETTER THAN ANYONE IN THE EAST.

All I said is that everyone starts 0-0, and it is STUPID to say someone is the "worst" or "best" purely based on LAST year.

The Titans were better than us last year. But look at the complete purge their roster took. Look at the additions we've made. Now, just because they had the better record L-A-S-T year, does that mean they are still better than us "untill proven otherwise???"

No!

...and you are telling me to "get my act together?" :lol:

What, do you expect to garner support for you against my argument on a DOLPHINS board???

I don't care who you've signed. That makes no difference. Basically with your logic we should forget that the pats have won 3/4 super bowls, because we are all 0-0. Lame. Of course people base predictions on the previous years performance. Should we instead measure teams based on super homer predictions on internet message boards?

Of course signing and new player potential factor in, but the only concrete evidence in the previous years record.

Back
Top Bottom