Dolphin Madden 2005 Ratings: You decide | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Madden 2005 Ratings: You decide

Wow Skape did you overrate them or what! BTW, I'm guessing since they have gotten as far as they can with gameplay/other features they decided to work on graphics this year. Looks sharp.

7 A.J. Feeley: 75 (This is a stretch because he was rated low on last online update)
9 Jay Fiedler: 75

34 Ricky Williams: 95

44 Rob Konrad: 85

80 David Boston: 87
84 Chris Chambers: 88

81 Randy McMichael: 86

68 Seth McKinney: 72
74 Wade Smith : 76
78 Jeno James : 84
St. Clair: 63 (Was rated 59 in last update)
McIntosh: 80 (Was 82 in last online update)

64 Larry Chester: 82
95 Tim Bowens: 90

93 Adewale Ogunleye: 89
99 Jason Taylor: 95

54 Zach Thoma: 95
55 Junior Seau: 85
52 Morlon Greenwood: 75

23 Patrick Surtain CB: 96
25 Reggie Howard: 78
29 Sam Madison: 94

20 Arturo Freeman: 78
24 Sammy Knight : 86

Special Teams:

1 Matt Turk: 82
10 Olindo Mare: 91

Originally posted by Graythreat
kills me, I think we're always underrated.

But chambers won't be above a low 80's, Ricky will fall a bit, low 90's maybe, McMichael was alwasy underrated and did nothing to gain at all, Mare will go a down a bit, and you can bank on feeley and Fiedler being mid 70's IMO. 80's would be a huge push. O-gun however should be rated higher.

Chambers will be in the upper 80s my friend. After his 700 yard season they rated him 84, and now he lead the AFC in TDs and was close to busting 1000 yards. And plus I know part of the system of how they rate players since I have done so much reading on Madden before it's releases the past few years. He will be in 86-89 range.

LOL Prime.. Ya I guess I did.. Too much Franchise Mode has fried my brain.. Im giving them ratings of what they progress to within a year or two from Madden 2004..

Originally posted by Prime Time

Chambers will be in the upper 80s my friend. After his 700 yard season they rated him 84, and now he lead the AFC in TDs and was close to busting 1000 yards. And plus I know part of the system of how they rate players since I have done so much reading on Madden before it's releases the past few years. He will be in 86-89 range.

We'll see :) I'm a news editor for the 2nd biggest XBOX site on the net, so we'll see :)

More pics.

clear.gif
clear.gif
clear.gif

We will see!!! The challenge is on! Save this thread as you're favorite or something and we'll see in August... mwahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :fire:

Originally posted by Prime Time
We will see!!! The challenge is on! Save this thread as you're favorite or something and we'll see in August... mwahahahahahahahahahahahah :lol: :fire:

lol, if you want, but he won't make much of a jump, if at all mark my words

:)

Starters:

A.J. Feeley: 80
Jay Fiedler: 78

Ricky Williams: 95

Rob Konrad: 85

David Boston: 89
Chris Chambers: 87
Randy McMichael: 84

Seth McKinney: 78
Wade Smith :78
Jeno James : 85
St. Clair: 73
Damion McIntosh: 78

Larry Chester: 84
Tim Bowens: 88

Adewale Ogunleye: 94
Jason Taylor: 96

Zach Thoma: 95
Junior Seau: 88
Morlon Greenwood: 81

Patrick Surtain: 98
Reggie Howard: 83
Sam Madison: 95

Arturo Freeman: 82
Sammy Knight : 86

Matt Turk: 86
Olindo Mare: 93

That's not what I'd put them exactly. That's what I think they will actually be. Of course some players will be over/underrated. Expect James, Boston, & Howard to be high based on salary ALONE.

Originally posted by Graythreat
kills me, I think we're always underrated.

But chambers won't be above a low 80's, Ricky will fall a bit, low 90's maybe, McMichael was alwasy underrated and did nothing to gain at all, Mare will go a down a bit, and you can bank on feeley and Fiedler being mid 70's IMO. 80's would be a huge push. O-gun however should be rated higher.

Rating Wise, We're the best team on Madden. Our Defensive Ratings were as far from underrated as maddenly possible.

A.J. Feeley: 76
Jay Fiedler: 81

Ricky Williams: 93

Rob Konrad: 87

David Boston: 88
Chris Chambers: 87
Randy McMichael: 86

Seth McKinney: 75
Wade Smith :76
Jeno James : 84
St. Clair: 72
Damion McIntosh: 80 but on IR