Dolphin Madden 2005 Ratings: You decide | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Madden 2005 Ratings: You decide

things are indeed getting slow, here goes what i'd predict

qb- fiedler 81, feeley 79 (jay is topped out, aj will improve)
rb-williams 96, konrad 84
wr-chambers 87, boston 85, tolver 99;)
te-macman 86
ol-mcintosh 80, smith 78, james 83, mckinney 75, st clair 70
dl-taylor 97, ogun 89, bowens 86, chester 83
lb-thomas 95, seau 85, greenwood 79
cb-surtain 98, madison 94, howard 84
s-freeman 80, knight 84
k-mare 85, turk 80

i also thought that feeley is more accurate / stronger arm than fiedler! sorry if i mess up , but i just woke up! im not saying feeley should b rated high but some of his ratings should b better than jays! hes not a runner so i dont expect that to b better, but acc/stronger arm should be. i also heard he is pretty smart with the ball! :D

I gotta do these numbers for ESPN Football 2005 (assuming Sega Sports keeps the ESPN license). :D

7 A.J. Feeley: 78 (listed as starter I think)
9 Jay Fiedler: 76

34 Ricky Williams: 90 (dropped off a bit last season)

44 Rob Konrad: 85

80 David Boston: 90 (expected to do better this season)
84 Chris Chambers: 86 (still a good but not great WR -yet)

81 Randy McMichael: 80 (no stats to rate much higher)

68 Seth McKinney: 72
74 Wade Smith : 76
78 Jeno James : 81
St. Clair: 65 (hope we get another FA in this spot)
McIntosh: 80 (hope he gets healthy fast)

64 Larry Chester: 80 (solid DT)
95 Tim Bowens: 84 (aging but also solid)

93 Adewale Ogunleye: 85 (needs one more good year)
99 Jason Taylor: 90 (still one of the best)

54 Zach Thoma: 91 (slowing just a bit)
55 Junior Seau: 82 (slowing more than a bit)
52 Morlon Greenwood: 77 (decent)

23 Patrick Surtain CB: 95 (throw -if you dare)
25 Reggie Howard: 80 (great for a Nickel DB)
29 Sam Madison: 89 (clearly the second best DB on the team)

20 Arturo Freeman: 76 (can he make some big plays?)
24 Sammy Knight : 82 (cagey vet)

Special Teams:

1 Matt Turk: 79 (plays better than rating though)
10 Olindo Mare: 84 (blame the kicker, right Wayne?)

How about some other numbers? :evil:

QB P. Rivers 75 (nice potential)

I'll stop there, though guessing stats for the draft picks would be fun too. :lol: Let's do it AFTER the draft though.

By the way, Skape? Those screenshots from the Xbox version? They look better than what EA did last year. Though they seem to port the PS2 version over to the GC and Xbox so they all look about the same.

What was Feeley's rating on 2004? Thats probably what it should be on 2005. He hasn't done anything to merit an increase.

LOL.. in 2004 it was like 60-something.. I doubt they would give a Starter that rating.. it will probably be 75...

In ESPN 2004 they had Feeley's overall a 73, but after 1 year starting it became a 83 (Around 3,700 yards 27 TDs, 10 INts)

I think it's 70 in Madden 2004..well, at least after the end of the '03 season it is. Since he'll be a starter they'll probably rate him mid 70's at least.

It doesn't matter anyway because I'll just draft a young stud in next year's draft if Feeley doesn't work out...or maybe I'll trade for Rivers :evilgrin:. In my franchise mode, I traded a 1st, 2nd & Fiedler to the Cardinals for their #2 overall pick. I've got some 21 y/o kid named Carswell throwing the rock...84 ovr, 90 throw accuracy, 98 throw power....he even wears #13..that one creeped me out :eek: I guess they don't consider retired numbers in Madden.

Hopefully they give David Bowens some respect and not give him that 46 ovr rating like he has now. They need to improve David Boston, too. I picked him up in a franchise I did before, and he got worse every year (degenerative heel? :lol )

WTF? Did I just type all those paragraphs about a video game? This part of the offseason sure is slow. :sleep:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
who cares, this is the last thing i wanna hear about madden 2005....
If you don't want to hear about it, then you know what to do.

Originally posted by FinFan4Life814
I think Feelys gonna be underrated in Madden, hes better then ppl think IMO
That's okay. If he lights it up, he'll be rated better once the updates come.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
why are you guy making a big deal who the stat of the players.... I think you guys are really bored.
So what does that say about the person who hangs around this thread, and doesn't find the topic interesting? :hmmm:

What do you guys think will be the ratings for potential players we will draft??? Like Carey, Andrews, Boulware, Vilma, etc.

I would keep Feeley as a 70 for now. We don't know that he's any better now. They might think of Jay Fiedler as still the starter, too. After all they are supposedly having a full out competition for the job in camp and the madden folk might think Fiedler has the inside track rather than Feeley.

I think they will rate Fiedler and Feeley the same in order to avoid that ck..

As for David Bowens, I think he was rated so low cuz he was injured in real life before the game came out.. Like what they did with Mason (Or was it Dyson?) I get them confused...

Back
Top Bottom