Dolphin Madden 2005 Ratings: You decide | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Madden 2005 Ratings: You decide

Originally posted by SkapePhin
Since it is so boring right now why not give our starting roster Madden 2005 ratings..

Here is mine.

OverallL 88

7 A.J. Feeley: 80
9 Jay Fiedler: 80

34 Ricky Williams: 97

44 Rob Konrad: 89

80 David Boston: 91
84 Chris Chambers: 92

81 Randy McMichael: 89

68 Seth McKinney: 78
74 Wade Smith :77
78 Jeno James : 84
St. Clair: 72
McIntosh: (will be injured in the game)

64 Larry Chester: 90
95 Tim Bowens: 94

93 Adewale Ogunleye: 95
99 Jason Taylor: 97

54 Zach Thoma: 95
55 Junior Seau: 90
52 Morlon Greenwood: 86

23 Patrick Surtain CB: 98
25 Reggie Howard: 88
29 Sam Madison:94

20 Arturo Freeman: 82
24 Sammy Knight : 88

Special Teams:

1 Matt Turk: 90
10 Olindo Mare: 91

The ratings are way to high on some players.....heh, St.Claire was like a 54 in madden 04....what made him jump to a 72??? Boston is coming off a bad year and he was only like a 86 in Madden 04 ..... just a lil based.

Well, based on interviews with one of the head guys at VC (Visual Concepts), the development team that does Football for Sega sports (read: ESPN Football), he is a Phin fan. :D

I know they try to be fair across the board, and no doubt have some group session to do player ratings, but it can't hurt... right? :lol:

Right now they are working on what they call "Living rosters" for use online. I hope/think that means roster updates that can be used online, like for an online football league. With the games coming out earlier every year (Madden is due August 8th?) the rosters won't reflect last minute cuts, signings and trades.

I was pretty conservative with my player ratings, so if some are a bit higher, it will be a pleasant surprise. I'd actually hope to see Feeley with an 80 rating. Then hopefully it goes up as the season rolls along. :pray:

as far as rookie ratings go, there are very few that come out really high but I will give some ratings that I think should be accurate.

Sean Taylor- 83 -should be highest rated rookie because he will be better than alot of starters his rookie year.

Eli Manning-80

Ben R.- 77

Kellen Winslow- 80

Vilma- 75

DJ Williams - 76

Wilfork- 77

T. Harris- 78

Fitzgerald- 80

Roy Williams- 78

Mike Williams- 76

Rober Gallery- 78

Shawn Andrews- 75

Stephen Jackson - 74

Phillip Rivers- 75

Anyways just some thoughts on last years game and how they did rookies compared to this years class. I only did a few players. Remember they update rookies throughout the year so they change alot.

Originally posted by BruceDickinson
as far as rookie ratings go, there are very few that come out really high but I will give some ratings that I think should be accurate.

Sean Taylor- 83 -should be highest rated rookie because he will be better than alot of starters his rookie year.

Eli Manning-80

Ben R.- 77

Kellen Winslow- 80

Vilma- 75

DJ Williams - 76

Wilfork- 77

T. Harris- 78

Fitzgerald- 80

Roy Williams- 78

Mike Williams- 76

Rober Gallery- 78

Shawn Andrews- 75

Stephen Jackson - 74

Phillip Rivers- 75

Anyways just some thoughts on last years game and how they did rookies compared to this years class. I only did a few players. Remember they update rookies throughout the year so they change alot.
I agree with your rankings. Rookies do change a lot like you said, so if they play well during the year, they're ranking will go up.

Back
Top Bottom