Dolphin Pro Bowlers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphin Pro Bowlers

Dolphin Pro Bowlers

• Total voters

Jimi

The World Is Yours
Reaction score
Which Dolphins do you think will make the Pro Bowl next year? Its a poll and you vote for ALL the people u think will make it. Numerous votes.

O and sorry, just tell me if i left somone out(dont believe i did)

no way do any of our rookies make it but i think it could finally be the year either chambers or mcmichael make it...not both tho, one or the other but i give the edge to mcmichael cuz there are so many good recievers in the afc epecially w/ moss over here now, it will be even harder..

another addition to that theory, now that the ravens have dyson and clayton, they have someone to throw to other than heap which means he wont get as many balls his way which might stop him from makin it this year and lettin randy slip in.

true...i just put the rookies in because there were extra slots open and some ppl r reallly high on those guys.

Randy wont make it with Gonzo and Gates in the AFC. Not unless he gets rid of his dropssies.

Chambers, McMichael, JT, Zach, Madison

Left out: Mare

Taylor,Thomas,McMichael,Tebucky Jones

How can Ronnie Brown be considered a probowler? with the RB in the afc you shouldn't call him a probowler yet.

Taylor, Booker, and What the hell I voted for Roth. With Pat gone I dont see Sam making it since teams will likely attack the other side of the field.

pwn3dyo said:
How can Ronnie Brown be considered a probowler? with the RB in the afc you shouldn't call him a probowler yet.

Anything can happen. :lol:

Madison, Thomas, Chambers, McMihcael, and Taylor... Ronnie won't make it this year.

Somebody voted for A.J. Sheesh.

I believe Ronnie can get to the Pro Bowl. If he's our starting runner, all he really has to do is pound the ball consistently and avoid injuries in this conference.

Back
Top Bottom