Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread

secondary’s horrid; opposing qbs are playing ‘find Rowe’ all day; glad coach benched Bellage (tired of his bs); nice to see they notice Walton has game, he can be a weapon; Williams gotta stop the drops; can Nkemdiche get rollin after the bye?; is there anyone other than Rowe... cuz... DAMN!

At peace with it...getting further away from 8-8 with every loss and getting help from our trade partners.

I know it has been pretty subtle, but has anybody else noticed that the Oline is starting to play better, even with all the player movement?

Granted, Ingram left the game, but we still played against Bosa and he was pretty quiet. Outside of some sacks where Rosen held the ball way too long, it was a pretty clean pocket comparatively speaking to earlier in the season. I'd love to know that we have a good offensive line coach going forward, that's for sure.
I honestly don’t think so. They kept extra blockers in to help the offensive line all day long. There’s not enough players running routes then.

Here are my reactions.

• I feel that Boehm is actually our best offensive lineman. He showed it by elevating the play of Prince.
  • We ran the ball better, so this might be our best combination of lineman excluding Webb.
  • Parker had a good game.
  • I am so done with Ballage. Our rotation should be Drake and Walton.
  • McMillan is ballin on running plays.
  • #21 (refuse to call him by his name) is just awful.

What’s going on with Houston? I mean I don’t mind.

The Vikings and Bears could both be in play for Rosen come 2020. Looking forward to watching that game at 4:30.

It’s not crazy to assume Minnesota might want to discuss taking Rosen from us in the off season in exchange for swallowing the last year of Cousins contract and 1st rounder.

If we draft Tua, I want a first + for number Three-a.

How many years of Khalil Mack’s career can the Bears afford to waste with Trubisky? I can settle for a 2021 1st and 4/5 in 2020.

Ballage should go down the depth chart. Not physical and is useless in the passing game. He can try to earn time back but right now he needs to not be on the field.

Raekwon McMillen is our best LB and it's not close. Baker isn't bad just isn't doing much right now. Sam Eguavon… nice story but not an NFL player... or at least a starter. Misses tackles, and easily fooled

A couple guys on the DL showing they have a place in the NFL, but still need to add a pass rush.

Eric Rowe too easy of a target. Use the bye week to get the CB from Houston or Webster ready to start on the outside.

Now the argument for the offense stalling. It's an interesting debate to have. The OL was better today, but Webb and Prince did have their hands full at tackle. Where I disagree is I think Rosen pressed too much in the 2nd half and missed some easy plays that were open. Now yes Prince was bad the 2nd half, but there were some plays where the OT chipped right away meaning the playcall was supposed to be a quick pass, which Rosen didn't do. Rosen did show great poise and ability in the first half but I thought he looked equally as poor in the 2nd half.

Improvement is showing, but the talent is just not there

Ballage should go down the depth chart. Not physical and is useless in the passing game. He can try to earn time back but right now he needs to not be on the field.

Raekwon McMillen is our best LB and it's not close. Baker isn't bad just isn't doing much right now. Sam Eguavon… nice story but not an NFL player... or at least a starter. Misses tackles, and easily fooled

A couple guys on the DL showing they have a place in the NFL, but still need to add a pass rush.

Eric Rowe too easy of a target. Use the bye week to get the CB from Houston or Webster ready to start on the outside.

Now the argument for the offense stalling. It's an interesting debate to have. The OL was better today, but Webb and Prince did have their hands full at tackle. Where I disagree is I think Rosen pressed too much in the 2nd half and missed some easy plays that were open. Now yes Prince was bad the 2nd half, but there were some plays where the OT chipped right away meaning the playcall was supposed to be a quick pass, which Rosen didn't do. Rosen did show great poise and ability in the first half but I thought he looked equally as poor in the 2nd half.

Improvement is showing, but the talent is just not there
Ballage needs to go off the roster not down the depth chart

My reaction? We're playing for the first pick in the 2020 draft.

Well, we certainly aren't getting any worse.

It's clear Rosen can play when the rest of the team just does a few things right. At this point he is a much better player then I would have expected this early in the season. I suspect he may become our future QB.

I don't know how to meaningfully judge the coaching staff under the current conditions of :
The limited number of NFL capable players we currently have.
The introduction of a new and presumed complex system.

I had hoped for more, but didn't expect the loss of as many former key players as has occurred.

I'm now looking forward to an offensive line that can play at the NFL level with the players we currently have, although any FA improvements would be welcomed. As the OL improves, so will Rosen's performance, assuming the receivers don't quit which is serious potential problem in my mind.

I hope the defense improves. We will see.

I hope the Fan base becomes optimistic, but I have my doubts. Too many Lemmings running loose on the boards. The difference between a troll and a Lemming to me is that a troll eventually goes back to where they come from once we start winning.

Houston looks like ****. They are lucky to be 2-2. I don’t know their schedule but man I can see them missing the Playoffs. Watson sacked 6 more times today.

Back
Top Bottom