Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread

Even still, at least the offensive coordinator is doing something about the lack of protection. Gase just sent everybody on pass routes while his QBs went down like flies.
I agree the offense cordinator is doing a decent job.
Whoever is in charge of defense is awful. Hmmm Looking at you Flores

Improvement is happening. 2nd halves though I need to see better. 4 shutouts in the 2nd half is unacceptable. Miami will beat either the Jets or Redskins to finish 1-15
It's the talent, or lack there of, that can't match the opposing talent for 4 quarters.

Like a boxer who is toe to toe for 4 rounds...until that adrenaline wears off and the skill takes over.

Who on defensive is talented enough to be coached up besides X?
Doesn’t matter because I been hearing since March that Flores and his staff would coach up the defense, manufacture a pass rush , the coaching was going to be sooo much better then gase staff. I was told that by many posters here. I expect to see that now. You telling me you didn’t read any post like that?

Doesn’t matter because I been hearing since March that Flores and his staff would coach up the defense, manufacture a pass rush , the coaching was going to be sooo much better then gase staff. I was told that by many posters here. I expect to see that now. You telling me you didn’t read any post like that?
Yes lol scheme. I read them but lack of talent takes over.

Positives:
1) O-line played better than anyone thought they would. Right side was getting pop on the ground game. First time we've seen that all year.
2) Parker showed up.
3) I'm still bullish on Preston Williams. If he ever puts it together he can be scary good.
4) Rosen in the first half was about as good as he could possibly be.
5) After allowing over 200 ypg on the ground, D held them to 80 yards on 28 carries.
6) Taco. Not saying he's good or anything like that, but I do appreciate seeing someone trying to make the most of their opportunity.

Negatives:
1) X, Rowe, Jones.
2) Non-existent pass rush. Defense didn't get off the field the entire second half.
3) Coaching staff. 3 weeks in a row we get smoked in the second half and fail to make adjustments.
4) Dumb penalties.
5) Sanders
6) Rosen in the second half was as bad as he could possibly be.

Snap reaction?

Pros
Saw improvement overall.
Rosen is the least of our problems.
Play calling was better.

Cons
Defense is useless and needs a lot of help.
Rowe and Jones had awful games.
Harris gives effort but that’s about it.

As for draft position. 0-3 Denver is up 17-6 so that’s good. I really hope Cincy somehow gets the W tomorrow. But Dalton is complete garbage in prime time. And this is in Pittsburgh. I can’t see the Bengals winning.

Improvement is happening. 2nd halves though I need to see better. 4 shutouts in the 2nd half is unacceptable. Miami will beat either the Jets or Redskins to finish 1-15

i'm trying to find out what the record is. we may already own it. 4 games and no 2nd half points. unreal. fwiw the lowest scoring 2nd half team in the league last year was....wait for it....the arizona cardinals lol.

while we're at it, we are also the worst 2nd half defense in the league, allowing 22.7ppg, nearly a td worse than the next closest team.

Each week is a little bit closer to the goal.

Don't **** it up by winning some meaningless game...stay the course, don't lose faith...12 more to go and the fun begins.

Back
Top Bottom