Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Dolphins 10-30 Chargers Instant Reaction thread

How does FH feel about our latest loss?
Disappointed in Rosen's second half. I don't necessarily mind losing at this point (use to it!?!?) but I'd like to see the potential future QB make a case for himself. Would really like GM to have found us something really good on the cheap.

No pass rush
Bad secondary play
Missing tackles

Max protection = less recovers on the field
Below average OL
Below average WR
Below average RB
Below average TE

Ballage should go down the depth chart. Not physical and is useless in the passing game. He can try to earn time back but right now he needs to not be on the field.

Raekwon McMillen is our best LB and it's not close. Baker isn't bad just isn't doing much right now. Sam Eguavon… nice story but not an NFL player... or at least a starter. Misses tackles, and easily fooled

A couple guys on the DL showing they have a place in the NFL, but still need to add a pass rush.

Eric Rowe too easy of a target. Use the bye week to get the CB from Houston or Webster ready to start on the outside.

Now the argument for the offense stalling. It's an interesting debate to have. The OL was better today, but Webb and Prince did have their hands full at tackle. Where I disagree is I think Rosen pressed too much in the 2nd half and missed some easy plays that were open. Now yes Prince was bad the 2nd half, but there were some plays where the OT chipped right away meaning the playcall was supposed to be a quick pass, which Rosen didn't do. Rosen did show great poise and ability in the first half but I thought he looked equally as poor in the 2nd half.

Improvement is showing, but the talent is just not there

No offense but you still aren't getting it.....they ain't doing sh*t during the bye or this season to in any way potentially improve this team and endanger the tank (oops...sorry...the "rebuild" LOL).

Josh Rosen showed he can play in this league. This game was the Tale of Two Halfs. The team looked competent in the 1st two quarters. But it was an entirely different story in the 2nd half. The Chargers threw the Kitchen Sink and then some at Miami. What impressed me was how just after only 2 weeks with Miami, Taco Charlton has out performed Charles Harris' Career. Taco has made plays and looks comfortable in the Hybrid Role Miami has him playing. Prince showed well for the most part and looks like he's got great potential as he gains experience and more coaching. Boehm was the guy who settled the OLine down he's been a great pick up. The Offensive Line looked a lot better and could become solid moving forward? The only thing this team does well, Is give up lots of points. Patrick Graham is in over his head. His defense sucks donkey poop!!! McMillan has upped his game in these last 2 games he's played. The Linebackers are nowhere to be found, thank god McMillan has shown up. The drags across the middle and flat are WIDE OPEN!!! Can someone please remind these LB's to cover. Oh and Taco brought the Sauce Today!!!

No offense but you still aren't getting it.....they ain't doing sh*t during the bye or this season to in any way potentially improve this team and endanger the tank (oops...sorry...the "rebuild" LOL).
Do you believe in UFOs?

Encouraged by Rosen's first half probably deserved 20 on the board. Nice little 2 minute drill at the end.

Second half the Chargers offense lulled the defense to sleep and it was over. Offense became one dimensional and they became awful.

Run D did better but the lack of pressure was just allowing a quality QB like Rivers to have his way. The corners have it rough on this team.

Jones was meh and Eguavoen is just a non factor. Taco just got here and is easily our top DE.

Team can't overcome mistakes like drops and missed field goals. Just don't have the talent.

Josh Rosen showed he can play in this league. This game was the Tale of Two Halfs. The team looked competent in the 1st two quarters. But it was an entirely different story in the 2nd half. The Chargers threw the Kitchen Sink and then some at Miami. What impressed me was how just after only 2 weeks with Miami, Taco Charlton has out performed Charles Harris' Career. Taco has made plays and looks comfortable in the Hybrid Role Miami has him playing. Prince showed well for the most part and looks like he's got great potential as he gains experience and more coaching. Boehm was the guy who settled the OLine down he's been a great pick up. The Offensive Line looked a lot better and could become solid moving forward? The only thing this team does well, Is give up lots of points. Patrick Graham is in over his head. He's defense sucks donkey poop!!! McMillan has upped his game in these last 2 games he's played. The Linebackers are nowhere to be found, thank god McMillan has shown up. The drags across the middle and flat are WIDE OPEN!!! Can someone please remind these LB's to cover. Oh and Taco brought the Sauce Today!!!

If by play you mean be a backup QB, then I might agree he has done enough to prove he can be a backup. If you mean being a starting QB, then he has a long, long way to go to prove that. We shall see if he can prove it.

We really had some lucky bounces first half.

Kicker is regressing since Rizzi left.

Nice to be in the game up to the half.

No half time adjustments though

I honestly don’t think so. They kept extra blockers in to help the offensive line all day long. There’s not enough players running routes then.
I agree. They are putting extra blockers and many teams are not blitzing. Then the chargers blitzed our online still couldn’t protect. No improvement honestly.
It’s seems like there is but that’s until the blitzing starts.

I agree. They are putting extra blockers and many teams are not blitzing. Then the chargers blitzed our online still couldn’t protect. No improvement honestly.
It’s seems like there is but that’s until the blitzing starts.
Even still, at least the offensive coordinator is doing something about the lack of protection. Gase just sent everybody on pass routes while his QBs went down like flies.

Back
Top Bottom